• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LOST: Season 5

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by briancl
Also, it is possible to make slight changes, but fate will always course correct. If you save someone's life, then something else will kill them. If you try to kill someone who is alive on the other side, then something/someone will intervene to prevent it.
I think an appropriate example of this concept at work is Charlie back in Season 3. And is it me or is Juliet gotten bangable this season? Moreso than that ever-annoying Kate Austin.

micbain

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
I think an appropriate example of this concept at work is Charlie back in Season 3.

And is it me or is Juliet gotten bangable this season? Moreso than that ever-annoying Kate Austin.

I can't stand Kate's teeth....they look like chicklets

slappysloopy

Reaction score
Faraday telling Sawyer in episode one "You're camp's not gone, it hasn't been built yet" just gave me chills. It's going to be a great season.

unrated

Reaction score
And is it me or is Juliet gotten bangable this season? Moreso than that ever-annoying Kate Austin.

Juliet has always been bangable.

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^+1. Jack should have banged her out a long time ago and dropped kate like a bad habit.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He could have had both, really.

Now it's up to James.

MHH89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheessus
This just blew my mind.

i thought that as well but the whispers seemed to happened only before something bad occured.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I started watching just prior to season 4.

The show is so good, it makes me wonder why its not on cable.

I think Sun is going to end up being like Walts Dad (I can't remember his name). The whole confrontation about Jin being dead with Kate and the meeting with Whitmore makes me think she's going to end up making a bunch of 'mistakes' fueled by revenge etc.

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unrated

cheers.gif

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm sure Sun is going to be doing a lot of horrible things to Jack, Kate, anyone really who might have had something to do with Jin's apparent death. Strange thing is, I'd expect her to be more angry at Widmore considering it was his freighter and his men. Hopefully, she's merely putting up a front (much like Michael did for Ben last season).

That being said, I can imagine Sun about to do something unforgivable this season before Jin suddenly appears before her alive and well.

micbain

Reaction score
I'm sure Sun is going to be doing a lot of horrible things to Jack, Kate, anyone really who might have had something to do with Jin's apparent death.

You think so? I thought she explicitly stated last season that she blames two people for Jin's death...her father (after she buys his company, she tells him off) and Ben (who she wants to kill with the help of Widmore). I thought that was the the whole point of the "I don't blame you" conversation with Kate last week.

I think she'll use the rest of the cast as pawns in order to get Ben...but probably won't intentionally hurt them.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Actually that whole "I don't blame you" conversation came off as somewhat ominous -- kind of like a warning. But you are correct, I had completely forgotten about her blaming Mr. Pike as well.

See, that's what I still do not completely understand. Sure, Ben had a hand in Jin's "death" but Widmore is more accountable than anyone.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unrated
You guys really need to see Gia.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If anything goes wrong, Angelina Jolie will be Juliet's constant.

micbain

Reaction score
Actually that whole "I don't blame you" conversation came off as somewhat ominous -- kind of like a warning. But you are correct, I had completely forgotten about her blaming Mr. Pike as well.

See, that's what I still do not completely understand. Sure, Ben had a hand in Jin's "death" but Widmore is more accountable than anyone.

Yah, good point...but I would be more inclined to blame Ben as it was his decision to kill the commando (Keeme or somthing), knowing full well everyone on the boat would die...he could have knocked him out or something instead...but wanted to exact revenge after Keeme killed Alex.... which reminds me, I wonder how far along Ben is towards killing Widmores daughter as he promised.

On a seperate topic, I wonder if the island is moving in both time AND space so it would be jumping around the globe as well as through time.

Can't wait for tonights episode...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads