• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
waywt128868.jpg
Here we go, off to teach. Hope to get a little wear and stretching in. They are actually cutting off the circulation in my thighs.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good god...those are painful just to look at. you're more of a man than I am if you can tough that out.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^he´ll probably be less of a man soon, after spending some time with that super low rise...

Eason, out of curiosity, what do you teach?

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^he´ll probably be less of a man soon, after spending some time with that super low rise...

Eason, out of curiosity, what do you teach?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
The low rise isn't that bad because it's a 13.8 oz denim that's quite stiff, so it kind of forms a sports cup. =) Superbobo, today I am teaching business related English as ESL, how to do factory tours, greet clients at airports, answer phones, etc.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
balenciaganl5.jpg
Its a 19cm leg opening, cut similar to Dior. My friend thought I was wearing leather pants, haha.

If that's your idea of a quality photo..
uhoh.gif
joshin, joshin... Anyway they look really good. People have a similar reaction to my April 77 intensities (they think it looks like leather), but the Balenciagas look like they have a better cut and the denim appears to be much more supple. Thanks for the photo.

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
^^^ gshen those pants are awesome, props for adding some daring color to your wardrobe.

Thanks! That is the game plan for this year at the moment. The new somets look awesome.. enjoy the marks those darts leave on your thigh!

Originally Posted by PinkPantser
T
I'm warning you, only get one if you're comfortable with the swarms of beautiful women they attract.

That's it. I'm so gonna order one..

Originally Posted by ahjota
I too like the purple pants, but it looks off to me paired with the polo. Is the polo white or an off-shade?

The description of the pants was burgundy, but it's really a deep plum color. The polo is white. I'd have gone with the same polo in navy, but it was scorching hot and humid so I decided to wear a lighter color.

Originally Posted by XenoX101
Really nice, what ball watch is that and why'd you buy it? (I assume there's a reason you need that extreme durability)

Also what drastic alterations? I would need alterations of great lengths for some pants to fit me yet have gone against it for logical reasons, though you seem to have done quite well here.

No idea what model as it was a gift from my dad, but it is quartz though. Basically everything but the waist has been recut. Took in the seat, lowered the rise, tapered throughout the leg, hemmed with 2" cuff.. all for a whopping S$13 (= US$8.67)!
laugh.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gshen
Thanks! That is the game plan for this year at the moment. The new somets look awesome.. enjoy the marks those darts leave on your thigh!

No ****! Not only did I just notice the dart lines on my thighs as I struggled to get them off, but the bocket bags left even deeper marks on my quads.
uhoh.gif

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gshen
Basically everything but the waist has been recut. Took in the seat, lowered the rise, tapered throughout the leg, hemmed with 2" cuff.. all for a whopping S$13 (= US$8.67)!
laugh.gif

Wow, you might see a pair of my pants in your mailbox soon, there'll be a paper with the alterations I need done
laugh.gif

Thats awesome though, my alteration inclination (should coin that) is getting stronger.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
kirst.jpg
L1020704.jpg

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Here I'm wearing it you filthy slut
rafhunter.jpg

Brian SD

Reaction score
Is that the Raf by Raf hat? I like the material on it but it makes me look like a high school twat

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Temp - 13c - 17c, nice Days Agenda - Wednesday, (last day of public holidays, so no more FIT from me till the w/end). Killing time, a drink w F2B then dinner with friends
L1080363W.jpg
Notice the leg of the jean is loose!
L1080374W.jpg
L1080377W.jpg
No we are no related & yes F2B is tall & I'm not that tall!
L1080386W.jpg
Pea Coat Navy wool melton - Muji Scarf Blue cotton jersey - Yohji Yamamoto Shirt Sky blue w chocolate, blue & brick double POW check western shirt - MIJ "red ear" by Paul Smith T White CN SS cotton - Muji Jean Raw denim "New Standard" - APC Socks MUJI Boots Tan wax hide leather "Indy" - Alden Belt Muji - tan vintage leather with double loop Bag Bottega Veneta - European North/South aspect in chocolate calf "intrecatto" weave Watch AMVOX1 Alarm Ti LS #169/1000 on olive calf strap - JLC Frames thrifted in Shanghai Odeur\tKiehls Bonus from last night.. Orange is like purple.. As long as it is gingham..
LVPG.jpg

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
brian, that is an old raf mainline jacket. socal beat me to it on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads