• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jantzen, Reliable at last?

sky140885

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sky140885
Hey guys, need your help on this...
I ordered four shirts but received only one. Emailed Ricky and he said he sent the 3 shirts much earlier, then the other 1 later on. Anyone has the same experience before?

BTW, I was charged for the four shirts.
What should I do now? Tried to call them but was never able to get through.

hey guys, any advise would be good as I really do not know what to do and have to wait for Ricky's reply when he's back on the 10 feb.. But I'm sure I did not received the other 3 shirts.

mullivan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sky140885
hey guys, any advise would be good as I really do not know what to do and have to wait for Ricky's reply when he's back on the 10 feb.. But I'm sure I did not received the other 3 shirts.

What can you do other than wait for him to return from holiday and try calling again? By most accounts from those who have spoken to him he seems like a reasonable enough guy so I'm sure will work something out for you.

In the mean time, how about uploading some pics of the shirt or providing feedback on the material? I'm sure many prospective buyers are interested.

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered on the 22nd, received today on the 28th, less then a week. I'm amazed.

bc78

Reaction score
Ordered three shirts on 1/2. Haven't received anything yet but my card was charged on the 18th. Guess I'm waiting until after their new year break is over.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gradstudent78

Is that even possible? What did they use? Fed. Ex to ship them?
biggrin.gif

Can anyone post pictures of shirts? I am thinking to give it a try.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bc78
Ordered three shirts on 1/2. Haven't received anything yet but my card was charged on the 18th. Guess I'm waiting until after their new year break is over.

...and the Chinese New Year as well. This lasts several days...

knittieguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You shouldn't even post something like this. It's like boasting about winning the lotto.
satisfied.gif

gregaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are you sure it's yours??

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gregaz
Are you sure it's yours??

I was pretty shocked, in fact I'm still kind of shocked about it. With the chinese new year I didn't think he'd get to it until next month. I tried it on and fits like it should. Looks like the right fabric.

gregaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was pretty shocked, in fact I'm still kind of shocked about it. With the chinese new year I didn't think he'd get to it until next month. I tried it on and fits like it should. Looks like the right fabric.

Wanted to make sure you didn't get mine!
smile.gif

LUCKY!

UnFacconable

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just one data point, but I've had abysmal luck getting Ricky to send me stuff. I'm hoping this thread is like a chain letter and that I'll mysteriously get better results starting now. I've been repeatedly hitting him up for some shirts since probably late november with no responses and as of yet no shirts. Moral of the story is that Jantzen is not predictably reliable, although there are instances where people receive their shirts quickly. I think once you're in the Jantzen bermuda triangle it's hard to get back out.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
UnFacconable - Why don't you ring him? I think they are pretty good about fixing mistakes if you ring them.

They get alot of emails. Best to call to sort things out.

I sent some a shirt to be copied on the 20th, should be there by now. I'll call early feb if nothing has happened.

Hopefully get it back before I go back to work in Febuary. Even better if I could get another 4-5 done before work starts again.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
UnFacconable - Why don't you ring him? I think they are pretty good about fixing mistakes if you ring them.

They get alot of emails. Best to call to sort things out.

I sent some a shirt to be copied on the 20th, should be there by now. I'll call early feb if nothing has happened.

Hopefully get it back before I go back to work in Febuary. Even better if I could get another 4-5 done before work starts again.

I have talked with Ricky on the phone 3 times and he is very responsive.

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UnFacconable
Just one data point, but I've had abysmal luck getting Ricky to send me stuff. I'm hoping this thread is like a chain letter and that I'll mysteriously get better results starting now. I've been repeatedly hitting him up for some shirts since probably late november with no responses and as of yet no shirts. Moral of the story is that Jantzen is not predictably reliable, although there are instances where people receive their shirts quickly. I think once you're in the Jantzen bermuda triangle it's hard to get back out.
It's possible that your credit card company is rejecting the foreign charges. Give Ricky a call, as the other guys said, to sort it out.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UnFacconable

According to their email, they are closed till February 10 for the Chinese New Year...
worship.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads