• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
It's still a pretty uncool thing to say though.
It's not any different from the other things we say about people. You look like you're wearing a hooker's cumrag, you look terrible, change your hair, you're a homeless pedophile, etc. This forum revels in breaking down niggas like Evander Holyfield. It's just one person's opinion, take it or leave it at that.
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Acne x AD (No Vis) x Ksubi x Paul Smith
I really like that Ksubi wash (I think?), those aren't raw are they?

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
amazing movie but left me down for days

I'm just going to torrent it. It's not playing anywhere near here unfortunately; I've really been wanting to see it.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Acne x AD (No Vis) x Ksubi x Paul Smith
Damn, you found some good deals for the $1.50 I dropped in your Starbucks cup outside the bus stop.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
It's not any different from the other things we say about people. You look like you're wearing a hooker's cumrag, you look terrible, change your hair, you're a homeless pedophile, etc. This forum revels in breaking down niggas like Evander Holyfield. It's just one person's opinion, take it or leave it at that. I really like that Ksubi wash (I think?), those aren't raw are they?
I don't know dude, telling someone their "dress" looks like a *** rag or their "outfit" makes them look like a "special" person getting on the bus is solely critiquing an item of clothing/outfit however dickish the format, calling someone out for their "physical" appearance in my mind is totally different. I'm totally cool with you Eason and I'm only making this point because people are running me through the wringer recently for my comments and I'm only being a prat concerning the clothes, never "ever" the physical attributes of a person. Back on the topic of clothes. Ksubi's are "one wash"; very light hand sand to the thighs, some how I always wear down the knees faster than any other part of the garment, must be all those dates with SoCal
plain.gif
Originally Posted by Augusto86
Damn, you found some good deals for the $1.50 I dropped in your Starbucks cup outside the bus stop.
Isn't it amazing how far a buck-fiddy goes during a recession, I even got deloused and a haircut with the change.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score

Back on the topic of clothes. Ksubi's are "one wash"; very light hand sand to the thighs, some how I always wear down the knees faster than any other part of the garment, must be all those dates with SoCal
plain.gif

I was wondering why I found holes in the crotch of 2 pairs of my pants.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
I was wondering why I found holes in the crotch of 2 pairs of my pants.
The infamously crooked English teeth yet again ruining those expensive trousers
frown.gif

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
The infamously crooked English teeth yet again ruining those expensive trousers
frown.gif

You're not kidding about those teeth. Met two of the Cutler & Gross reps at Capsule and from a distance they both looked really cute; upon further inspection, they were clearly English...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
but those women are even more annoying than ordinary women. every read their posts? they all live alone with the rabbit (R) and their cats

Holy ******* **** this was hilarious
crackup[1].gif
and so true. Goddam they're annoying.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
You're not kidding about those teeth. Met two of the Cutler & Gross reps at Capsule and from a distance they both looked really cute; upon further inspection, they were clearly English...

My boss and I heard them talk and decided we didn't want to listen to that so we did an about face.

Brutus

Reaction score
I wasn't aware that dates with SoCal involved wearing pants.
confused.gif

It snowed today and the irony that this shirt provides (since it makes everyone feel like they want to have a picnic) resulted in 6 or so positive comments from one trip to the church.
NJ1-25-09.jpg

Brutus

Reaction score
^Thanks Who. This shirt was = (BoO$)/10
Originally Posted by JD_May
^Those boots are pretty awesome. I keep being reminded each time I see 'em.
These boots are more than awesome, they're killer. The speed-laces whacked one of my shoelaces today. Anyone know if the Alden laces are just like many others (I would assume)? Would my local Nordstroms have a pair I can replace them with?

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i didn't realize you are such a connoisseur of vodka

search for flat waxed laces online. i found some comparable once for my AF84s (forgot website)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads