• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They always have a good selection of W+H, including the boots, tees, and what not. Its on the side of the street with the sneaker store, pretty much where HTC was.

brimley

Reaction score
After the "remove pot leaves from hickey button" crusade, can I sign up to march on DC with the "tell the Bluebee model to get his ******* hands out of his pockets" mob?

chez_dre

Reaction score
I have had several successful clothing purchases from bluebee.com, but out of the 4 times I purchased shoes not once did they get my order right. So this time I did not buy those cognac acne lace ups, the last two times I tried, they sent me knee high combat boots! They might not have your item of clothing, but they will refund you relatively promptly, and the shipping is getting a little bit faster. Don't order the shoes! They will send out whatever the hell they want, and then not issue a refund for months.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Bluebee lists as US sizes.

I pulled the trigger on the corsos.. hopefully I got them

Levator Superioris

Reaction score
I am fairly new, but there are a few high end items at Overstock.com - Hickey shirts notably, also a technicolour versace shirt...

Using Technology

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Alternative Apparel eco-heather crew tee on Amazon for $6 (most sizes/colors). It's listed as a women's shirt, but in reality the shirt is unisex. Order your normal size. I just got 3 mediums and the sizing seems to be spot on. Go over $25 and get free shipping. Other Alt app stuff on sale there, but not as good as that tee.

I got one of these and love it but only got one to make sure the sizing works. Now I check back and the same shirts aren't available for the super saver shipping anymore. Bummer.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so yeah, fred segal in santa monica was pretty good for smaller people. basically 75% off the entire store. W+H cochian sweaters, robert geller jackets and knits, endovera, NdG, bson, etc.
the melrose one was kind of shotty though, but they did have an interesting hollywood ranch market shirt and a pure blue japan indigo jacket. They have the red woolrich woolen mills long ass jacket for 2/3 off or if you buy 3 items, 75% off.
RRL has some sales on some washed jeans, a lot of the store is 60% off, except their standard stuff, but it's an extra 30% off the sales price, basic tshirts are $13.99
opening ceremony, not much left, and no further markdowns from before...

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
God i hate all of you in good shopping cities. I'd love to go through their geller and endovanera stuff
Tell me about it. I live in a shopping wasteland.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You live close enough to drive to South Florida no? lots of good deals down there.

Originally Posted by chronoaug
God i hate all of you in good shopping cities. I'd love to go through their geller and endovanera stuff

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
Lol, I'm in Ft. Lauderdale, just minutes from Miami, nothing but garbage around here. This is why I shop exclusively online. Sofla sucks, I can't wait to move away from this hell-hole. Plus Chrono being about 350 miles north should tell you he has an even worse dilemma.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, really? I have found some good deals down there the last few time I've been in town. Better than Atlanta anyways.

Originally Posted by rocks
^
Lol, I'm in Ft. Lauderdale, just minutes from Miami, nothing but garbage around here. This is why I shop exclusively online. Sofla sucks, I can't wait to move away from this hell-hole. Plus Chrono being about 350 miles north should tell you he has an even worse dilemma.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Depends what kinda stuff you wanna buy. I heard the barneys down there doesn't have much. Some s2a, acne, filippa k, raf by raf, apc, and other mid tier stuff. Some local boutique has chronicles of never. A friend of mine went shopping down there and while there are some of those mid brands, the buy is pretty small of decent brands.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doesn't Miami have two Barney's co-ops?

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of Swedish brands.....the only thing I own from that region is a Cheap Monday cardi. There's another Coop that opened recently in Aventura (N. Miami Beach) a few months ago. I called them up to check on shoes only to hear them say, they don't stock any shoes for men right now. Rioni where did you shop down here? Don't tell me Sawgrass outlet, I hate the layout of that place plus the whole business of outlet shopping irks me. Too much garbage to sort through, I've only tried that once there and never found anything worth even a second glance. Mall shopping just isn't my thing.............

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads