• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In college, I walked in on my roommates drinking wine and watching Hercules. What should I make of that? Shirts were on but not enough buttons for it to be halal if you know what I'm saying.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by haganah
In college, I walked in on my roommates drinking wine and watching Hercules. What should I make of that? Shirts were on but not enough buttons for it to be halal if you know what I'm saying.

Hercules with Kevin Sorbo and Bruce Campbell? I loved that show.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
Don't any of you have work to do or something?

crackup[1].gif
Did you forget where you were?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not that I don't I don't mind Adriana Lima, but taktikz has been posting the same stuff over and over again trying to get visits to his ****** imglab site.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
Snitch!

They're called jokes, if you're too sensitive than hike up your skirt and don't read it.

+1

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Snitch!

They're called jokes, if you're too sensitive than hike up your skirt and don't read it.

Yes, have pride in the fact that you're a classless, unfunny, offensive brute.
I'm sure that'll work out well for you.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Yes, have pride in the fact that you're a classless, unfunny, offensive brute. I'm sure that'll work out well for you.
They are jokes, crass, tasteless and OFFENSIVE jokes. That's the point! No one is forcing you the read them. How is it any worse than anything else that gets spewed in DT? Really dude? Have you read some of the stuff from SField, Why and others? It's hardly bringing down the image of that subforum!
tounge.gif
Care-Room.jpg

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's rich, coming from YOU.

Tit slapping anyone?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Kyle, you know I love you, but I haven't laughed so hard in weeks.

Give it a day or two, maybe brush some of the sand out of your ****** and you will come to appreciate the hilarity of politically incorrect humor.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
That's rich, coming from YOU.

Tit slapping anyone?

You might have a point. I just don't think it's the same whatsoever, talking about a funny sexual desire versus being purposely offensive for the sake of..... nothing.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You might have a point. I just don't think it's the same whatsoever, talking about a funny sexual desire versus being purposely offensive for the sake of..... a chuckle or two.
FTFY I never said the jokes were good, just that they were offensive. Most are shlock for shock but some are pretty funny too. If the mods have an issue with a particular joke, just let me know.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TheGreek has been put in the can for two weeks. There is a remarkable amount of leeway given to posters in this subforum, but there are limits, even in the CEsspool. If you get offensive enough, you will be allowed to have some self-reflection time.

Please keep this is mind.

Fok.

P.S. It was the most conservative member of the moderation team that asked for him to be timed out.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snitch!

They are actually called "offensive jokes". Hope you guys have them memorized, because I am deleting the thread, which was a really terrible idea, for any number of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics