• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)

audiophilia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by literasyme
Wait -- do you mean your SA told you that the current 50% off is already as low as prices will go, and that there won't be further reductions after Christmas?

She gave me the 50% and then another $150 off when I picked up the suit after alterations on boxing day.

random-adam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by audiophilia
Conn, Paxman, or Alex?

Bone-stock fixed-bell '96 8D, the year before they went to those wacky noisy mechanical thumb valves. Water key slapped on the leadtube and pinky brace moved. Nothing special; it blows quite freely. Crikey, I've had it for over a dozen years now. yikes. Guess it could use a valve job soon.

The mouthpiece is a custom one-off, though. Nice and deep, nearly a straight funnel, very little cup.

Alex71075

Reaction score
Don't know if this thread is for new used or both,but I just received 2 pair of AE Sanfords,1 in black,very nice,1 in burgundy? really,really nice.I thought they were a great buy,60 for both pair.I wear 16d or wider in some cases,so I am very happy to come across them.

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
L>R: Zegna, Italo Ferretti, Holliday & Brown

Italo Ferretti is my favorite tie maker.

Ties-1.jpg

Boss1982

Reaction score
Recent Purchases:
2 sweater vests, 1 long sleeve sweater, 1 dark grey pants, and 1 sweater cardigan from Zara
2 sweaters, 3 polos, 2 t-shirts, and tanks from Lacoste - all 70% off
1 Zegna black jeans from NM - 40% off reduced price
2 Boss linen pants ( saks and macy's) - $50 and 25 respectively
2 Boss dress pants from Nordstrom rack (50% off reduced price)

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My first pair of Chester Jeffries gloves arrived in the post today. Seems decent enough for the price. Very good fit. The color and fur lining are nice.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What model of gloves did you get? Im interested in getting a pair.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Rick Owens wool cardigan cape, cotton drop crotch pants, white seamed l/s tee, steel grey sheer l/s tee, no sleeve bleach tee
L1030104.jpg
Raf Simons towel
L1030105.jpg

Cravate_Noire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up my bespoke glasses over the weekend, any item that is claimed to be handmade and/or custom needs approval by the forum of course
laugh.gif
. Probably the one of my most eccentric+anachronistic items. Trying to make some phat guido flair photos was also fun.
akxy5z.jpg
219z53t.jpg
jgljds.jpg
I also had enough time to get a few more cigars a to buy some ties. The second is really special and nice (wool/silk, house brand of a German higher end haberdashery chain, made in Germany by Edsor, and IMHO it could easily keep up with much more expensive Brionis in the tie rack).
347h07m.jpg
ofskld.jpg
fxcf0n.jpg
2ltiqfd.jpg
As I mentioned in the cigars thread I can highly recommend the Leon Jimenes Maduros, on par with Ashton and Macanudo Maduros IMHO.
2mrimg1.jpg

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cravatte-- very tradley, in my opinion. almost a 1930s vibe.

please take more photos of your cigar/ cigarette and booze collection! If that isn't equal to shoe Appreciation, I don't know what is.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cravate - you don't look 20 at all. I mean that in a good way. Here's my pickups for the weekend. Isaia sportcoat:
3226733811_6ba761b2e9.jpg
Bamford & Sons overcoat:
3227588272_ec7dc0e950.jpg

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
had a surprisingly nice haul for a weekend where all the sales were just about over. the Last Call NM and Off 5ths have been completely picked over in recent weeks but i guess they got in a new haul

Brunello Cucinelli sweater
Brunello Cucinelli dress shirt
Malo dress shirt and sweater (80% off!)
John Hardy white gold/diamond necklace for wife
Elie Tahari cashmere sweaters for $50
Kiton dress pants for $200

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Not normally up to snuff on this forum, but I bought two pairs of Express dress pants for $40 shipped. Not bad for pants I know fit me very well.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads