• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please

Fiddy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Curious_George
I think they'd look better with the more tapered NS you wore with the Iron Rangers (unless those are the NS, in which case I'm surprised how small in comparison those PS look).

I know... to be honest, I'm really struggling with the slim cut of the NS. I feel like a toothpick in them.

The Rescues pictured with the corso boots don't look as loose fitting in person IMO.

dave

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fiddy
I know... to be honest, I'm really struggling with the slim cut of the NS. I feel like a toothpick in them.

The Rescues pictured with the corso boots don't look as loose fitting in person IMO.

I used to feel the same way about my NS but now I love em. Different looks though really so I have a pair of Cougars for the more relaxed straight leg times as well.

imo, if you cuffed the rescues a bit higher so they didn't break you'd be better off with those Corsos. Don't fear your socks!

Fiddy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dave
I used to feel the same way about my NS but now I love em. Different looks though really so I have a pair of Cougars for the more relaxed straight leg times as well.

imo, if you cuffed the rescues a bit higher so they didn't break you'd be better off with those Corsos. Don't fear your socks!

I'm thinking about ordering some AW's as well. PM sent w/ sizing question...

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Rag & Bone Dodger boots by Grenson.
Purchased from Revolve.
These things run big. I sized down 1/2 size and they fit just right.
Kinda cheesy that a $600 retail boot doesn't come with shoe bags but since I scored them for $200 shipped I'm happy.
Also come with short ass cheesy laces.

rbgren2kg9.jpg

rbgren3qj4.jpg

rbgren4kn2.jpg

rbgren6tq6.jpg

rbgren5ec5.jpg

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice Greson's Zippy.
Will it see the light of day again?
biggrin.gif

mikey34

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Just posted these to the PS thread, but thought I would post them here as well.

Just received these PS corso boots...

paul-smith-corso-boot-6.jpg

paul-smith-corso-boot-5.jpg

paul-smith-corso-boot-4.jpg

paul-smith-corso-boot-3.jpg

paul-smith-corso-boot-1.jpg

lovin these boots fiddy, mind telling me where you got them?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
My collection of non-sneakers. I didn't realize it would come out so grainy until I posted it.

slmartin

Reaction score
^ Nice collection. What are brands in the top row, all the way to the right and second from the left?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
All the way to the right are vintage Made in England Cole Haans. I'm not sure who the original bootmaker was I have heard everything from Loake to Crockett and Jones (because they look exactly like Connistons in every way). They are probably my favorite. The others ones you asked about are YMC.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fiddy, those look good, bulky, but good. Did you get them off pediwear?

I'm looking to get the boot version (Fred). Is yours the Stanley or Archie and is that burnt pine or tan?

Also, how's the sizing?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads