• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Common Projects $100 @ Theory Men's @ Woodbury Commons

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what size shoe do you normally wear? ^

KennyGhetzoff

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rioni
what size shoe do you normally wear? ^
8/8.5 in most shoes. 8.5 in vans slip-ons & 7 in chucks. EDIT: alright, called every store, no 40s. Who bought all the 40s?

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I called woodberry and they said that sawgrass had them in Florida. I called down to Sawgrass and spoke to an extreeemly rude manager who said among other things "we don't got them"

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems like it was a tense conversation.

hazE

Reaction score
If I'm 11-5-12 in Converse could I fit a 44 in CPs?

aprogressivone

Reaction score
Just ordered some black patents in 42 from the woodberry store. Olivia said I had the last in that size for the patents.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yay, grabbed the last pair of 41 mid white from cabazon. Will resell if they don't fit

<edit> got a good 8 pm's after posting this - no need to msg me, I will either sell to the people who have pm'd me or list in the fs section if they don't fit <edit>

rmnd

Reaction score
i'm a 10.5 in chucks, 11.5 in most everything else. I got CP's in 44 and they fit pretty good. There is actually about .5 inch room in toe area.

Thisisnew

Reaction score
Just got a pair of court mids in white in a 43 from 951-922-1339. 845-928-4825 had one pair of black lows when I called 3 hours or so ago. And 905-388-5628 had the biggest selection left, but all highs -- had a few in white and black, most in between 42-44. Figured that might help someone...if you are trying to get them, call now especially if you are a common size...they'll be out soon.

Also the people on the phone were amazingly nice and helpful
smile.gif

KennyGhetzoff

Reaction score
also, Odin in NYC has common projects on sale for like 30% off.

if you missed out on the theory thing...

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got my mid court whites in 44 today and they seem to fit fine. I wear 10.5 in converses and generally wear size 11s.

Does anyone have any advice on how to make it easier to put these shoes on? They were laced already and its too snug for my to just put my feet in, and I can't loosen up the laces enough without making the remnants too short to tie the laces.

HALP.

KennyGhetzoff

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreenFrog
Got my mid court whites in 44 today and they seem to fit fine. I wear 10.5 in converses and generally wear size 11s.

Does anyone have any advice on how to make it easier to put these shoes on? They were laced already and its too snug for my to just put my feet in, and I can't loosen up the laces enough without making the remnants too short to tie the laces.

HALP.

yeah... having same issue. these are for really narrow feet.

Ispy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreenFrog

HALP.

If these don't end up working out for you let me know.

mistewacko

Reaction score
i just got two size 42 in white mid-court and black low-court. if they don't fit my size 8.5 flat feet, i'll resell. pm if anyone is interested.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mistewacko
i just got two size 42 in white mid-court and black low-court. if they don't fit my size 8.5 flat feet, i'll resell. pm if anyone is interested.

i'm a flat footed 8.5 and my desert boot 41's barely fit me, we'll see if the mid court in 41 fit me

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads