• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double D

Reaction score
Any plans to do the new shirt cut in flannel? Two pockets would be sweet too.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We just restocked the extra small and small chambray button downs. I will also post a couple other shirts that we will have ready to sell next week (they are beautiful fabrics!) http://michaeljkrell.com/chambraynavygray.html
chambraynavygray.html

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We may do navy again, but it will be a slightly different cut and made from a lighter organic cotton twill. You are looking at probably 1-2 months. We will have some khaki pants sooner.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks. Any other colors as well in the skinny or the slim?

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let me rephrase that: Are you expanding in colors or is it still going to be khaki, black, and possibly navy?

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, we will get rid of black for the spring/summer. We may add some "Springy" color. What that will be, we are open to suggestions.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I need your help. I am starting a photography club for the children that live at a local homeless that I have been helping out at for the last several years. I am looking for any old 35mm film cameras that you might have laying around that you don't use anymore. I would be willing to trade a pair of our underwear (boxers or boxer/briefs) for the camera and any extra film you aren't using.

Thanks!

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are couple more button downs. The first one is made of mediumweight yarn-dyed shirting. It is a little rigid, and will softer with age. The fabric has nice character to it. The second is a beautiful pima cotton bugundy micro-check. The picture shown is a skinny version. So, if anyone wants to get their hands on a small skinny shirt, pm me (it is $75). Both shirts will be available next week in a regular fit. More pima cotton is coming as well.
1big.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
skinny1big.jpg
skinny1medium.jpg

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was actually going to ask you about any plans for producing other shirts (dress shirts and such) and I stumble upon these...nice. Check your pm's for some questions.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
measurements on the skinny please mjk

KenN

Reaction score
Are your buttondown shirts meant to be worn tucked or untucked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads