• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
I was in NYC this past weekend so Socal missed his chance. [If that's any indication.]

Well, Im sure your GF understands your feelings towards the man. The opportunity to knock boots with the Fashion Jesus only comes ever so often...

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I sometimes wish this thread had a mute button, so all the dialogue would go away and I could just look at pictures.
016_10-1.jpg
a fit from 2 weekends ago

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Teger is saying that while Neo may post some garbagey outfits that he doesn't get why everyone jizzes all over RyeGB because at the same time he has some pretty lackluster **** up there.

I agree with Teger

There's no ******* way I'm actually agreeing with SoCal on something.....

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But Rye never really rated his own fits that high. I remember him saying like he would give himself a 6/10 for his own...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Socal isn't actually agreeing with teger because he said neos fits were "garbagey" and just used the opportunity to try and rip on rye.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JD_MAY-Thanks for the research. Been following the drama and didn't have time to go back through myself. You've summed it up pretty nicely. I honestly think many of Neo's looks, though a FAR cry from my tastes, wouldn't look half bad if the pants weren't worn so high and weren't so wide from the knee down. Whatever.

Deluks917

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
But Rye never really rated his own fits that high. I remember him saying like he would give himself a 6/10 for his own...
So then why does someone who's only a "6/10" talk down to everyone like he's the zen grand-dragon of fashion land? I think he's arrogant as hell and neofinitia generally looks good but often pushes it a bit too far (eccentric shoe choices in an already eccentric outfit for example)

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Deluks917
So then why does someone who's only a "6/10" talk down to everyone like he's the zen grand-dragon of fashion land?

I think Neo has a **** with that on it!

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
I happen to agree with Teger. Neo has posted things that I don't really approve of at all, like the camo pants-patent shoes fit but...he's got style in spades compared to most of the same tired **** that gets posted here all the time. Some of it certainly pushes the boundaries. It's unfortunate if you refuse to try and appreciate it but to each his own.

This

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Socal isn't actually agreeing with teger because he said neos fits were "garbagey" and just used the opportunity to try and rip on rye.

and you use this as an opportunity to rip on socal.. like you do in every thread on the ******* forums.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ludeykrus
Yet people flock around his opinion as if Jesus himself were handing down divine inspiration to those worthy. Why? Who the hell knows....
Yea I dont get that one either. There is only one person who is deserving of such and he just posted a few posts above me.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Deluks917
Neo's poops out art work.

crack up for real

SHIRT SHIRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads