• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leather pants - would you wear them?

Eagle

Reaction score
Can't say that I would!
eh.gif

Kas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wore them.

At New Years eve together with cowboy boots, a tight t-shirt, aviator sunglasses and a police cap.

The Transporter

Reaction score
Yep, and I have several pairs from when I used to sing lead and play guitar in a band. Random women would just come up and touch them without even asking. Loved every minute of it.
bigstar[1].gif
I don't wear them as much as I used to but I still like pulling them out. If you don't have the attitude you can't wear the pants. Just wear them and don't think about it.

summej2

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GBR
Were I to be German (which I am not) or to ride a motor bike (which I do not) then I certainly wold.

What is source of the Germans' love for leather pants?

Real estate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lynchpatrickj
LOMG YOU'RE WEARING THE SKIN OF COWS HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I SKINNED YOU ALIVE AND WORE YOUR ASS ON MY FOREHEAD LIKE AN AVIATOR HELMET DOUCHEBAG, etc.

Don't worry, I ate the cow after. Its better than eating the cow and throwing out the skin when I'm done....

turboman808

Reaction score
I have leather pants for my outfit when I go to the renaissance fair but thats it.

leatherboy

Reaction score
I love leather pants and Im not afraid to wear them in broad daylight. In fact I wear a full leather suit and I wear it everywhere with pride! See attached.

David Reeves

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah In fact I have been thinking about making Black leather suits that are really nicely tailored. A bit like Run D MC

David Reeves

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by leatherboy
I love leather pants and Im not afraid to wear them in broad daylight. In fact I wear a full leather suit and I wear it everywhere with pride! See attached.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads