• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
plz to recap?

K

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
Maybe this is the Australian in me - we tend to be pretty live-n-let-live as a general rule - but I hadn't heard people speak like that in a very long time. High school I guess. My best friend in the US used to hold similar opinions, but then, he came out three years later, which kind of explained a lot. Do people really think like that? Or do they just show up on message boards argument hunting for *****-n-giggles?
There ARE people who think like that, but ( like you said) they usually are just hiding and hating what they themselves are. He seemed a troll, but also seemed like it was something he really spent a lot of time worrying about. He also seemed to have some fetishistic fascination with feces; it factored into everything he wrote. SO, it seemed a little more egregious than your usual "Ugh... gheyz are gross!" sort of douchebaggery. I feel bad for the guy, if he was truly serious. He has major issues, the only cure for which, I must say, is probably a cock in his mouth. But, whether he was serious or not... I'm glad he's is gone.
Originally Posted by VKK3450
plz to recap? K
Short version: On a sartorialist pic of an older guy, Vanna (GoSurface) made a lighthearted quip (after some negative/unflattering posts by other members) about the guy still looking "fuckable" and then Catechumen came on, with 20 posts to his credit, and starting railing about "degenerates" and how our parents must have been degenerates who had a bad relationship and how we just wanted attention for our "deathly" relationships and blagh blagh blagh. He also talked about feces every two seconds and how he wasn't "religious," but was "disgusted and appaled" at us. He kept going and going and luckily a mod finally put a stop to it and put him to bed with no "supper." He was a naughty, naughty boy and I bet he wanted to get spanked.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
LabelKing had a great reply to all of it, as usual.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Short version: On a sartorialist pic of an older guy, Vanna (GoSurface) made a lighthearted quip (after some negative/unflattering posts by other members) about the guy still looking "fuckable" and then Catechumen came on, with 20 posts to his credit, and starting railing about "degenerates" and how our parents must have been degenerates who had a bad relationship and how we just wanted attention for our "deathly" relationships and blagh blagh blagh. He also talked about feces every two seconds and how he wasn't "religious," but was "disgusted and appaled" at us.

He kept going and going and luckily a mod finally put a stop to it and put him to bed with no "supper." He was a naughty, naughty boy and I bet he wanted to get spanked.

So why you getting your panties in a twist? I thought all gheys were degenerates who had sold their souls to the devil for a few years of hedonistic debauchery on earth. Arent you here to poison our children and taint our society so that it crumbles into a wasteland of coke infested feces throwing rent boys?

K

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So why you getting your panties in a twist? I thought all gheys were degenerates who had sold their souls to the devil for a few years of hedonistic debauchery on earth. Arent you here to poison our children and taint our society so that it crumbles into a wasteland of coke infested feces throwing rent boys? K
Well... yeah... we just don't like guys like that to point it out. It has to be done with flair and aplomb.
Originally Posted by robin
LabelKing had a great reply to all of it, as usual.
He did; what was it... something like "Doesn't that sound decadent?"
lol8[1].gif

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Well... yeah... we just don't like guys like that to point it out. It has to be done with flair and aplomb.

Ugh, you gheys are so dramatic.

K

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
actually he said the same thing

Great minds think alike

K

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Ugh, you gheys are so dramatic. K
Originally Posted by m@T
actually he said the same thing
With any righteous indignation, there is also certainly a flair for the dramatic.
tounge.gif
Though some say "don't feed the trolls," sometimes feeding a troll just enough so that he becomes egregious is a good way of getting rid of them. Give them enough rope and they always hang themselves.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh, you gheys are so dramatic.

K

I was least. Left that up to Johnny boy. Serves me right though for making such a **** comment poking fun at all the straits.

And that thread started out so innocent.....I'll never do it again, sorry dudes.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
I was least. Left that up to Johnny boy. Serves me right though for making such a **** comment poking fun at all the straits. And that thread started out so innocent.....I'll never do it again, sorry dudes.
And you call yourself an ITG (Internet Tough ****). Ugh... what a disappointment... you're supposed to come out, claws all a blur and scratching rawr, rawr, snarl, hiss.
wink.gif

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rolleyes.gif

Calm down there. Last thing we need is you two queens getting all catty

K

X-It

Reaction score
Gosh! I love Mr. Thomas new avatar. Brilliant!
lol-069.gif

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone please remove vitamin c's avatar? I turned back on the avatar function after I saw the post about cleaning them on but that is completely unacceptable to have appear on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads