• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My London's trip = All you need to know

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HalfCanvas
Ernest?

I haven't followed the adventures of manouche closely, but he sounds like vaclav sockpuppeting as a reborn Ernest...

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
I am perplexed as to why so many people you encountered were so unfriendly? Was it the weather? The economy? Full moon? I just don't get it . . .

You'd be unfriendly too if you had to deal with manouche.

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Folks, you just can't make this **** up.

+1. Entertaining, disturbing, annoying in equal measures. Well, actually more like 10% / 40% / 50%.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
I haven't followed the adventures of manouche closely, but he sounds like vaclav sockpuppeting as a reborn Ernest...
I think he's the real deal. To confirm, we need Jon. to enter the thread and provoke him.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He does embody the basest desires of styleforum without the conscience to keep it in check. Like someone else said, he is George Castanza. I 50% hope he's real and 50% hope he's fake.

Patrician

Reaction score
Haha what is this shirt swapping you speak of?
plain.gif

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You went to the Papworth store to buy an umbrella? I feel so blessed that the Manouche was within 10 miles of me at some time.

manouche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
This isn't all I need to know, I need more details. What were you wearing? What did you say exactly? Were people wearing brown? Did you meet additional minorities that you properly put back in their place? Boxers or briefs?

The salesman at T&A was a mexican I suppose, Edgar Rodriguez.

The shirt i swaped it great. The collar is not tight like the shirt from ebay.

I regret that I didn't buy more T&A shirts and pocket squares.

I was hurry because the dorks from SaB. NEVER go in this shop.

manouche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hany
Translation:
Manouche, que voulais-tu acheter a Londres en premier lieu?

Echanger mon chapeau trop grand et ma caskette trop grande et prendre ma malette et mon parapluie.

manouche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
the T&A staff would've laughed their heads off by your suggestion if they didn't notice your rolex. then they realized you are the money.

One of the salesman had a DIGITAL casio... the doofus!

manouche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
You went to the Papworth store to buy an umbrella? I feel so blessed that the Manouche was within 10 miles of me at some time.

No, these dorks sent it tp London for me.

Spirit of 69

Reaction score
As a Londoner I find your tone about London residents extremely arrogant and offensive, especially saying "****" which has long been a racist slur against Pakistanis.

Not impressed in ths slightest!
angry.gif

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if that will get him a time out like AF's comment...

K

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads