• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Manhattan Sales Alert!!

fredfred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Varvatos has a decent selection of stuff at 30-50% off. If you like their $5,000 coats, now is the time to get one.

Some middle sizes have been picked over, though. If you are size 54 in pants, there are lots of things.

GiltGroupe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Final Sale happens today at Noon...you better be ready to go on the dot!
We'll have items available for up to 90% off retail.

Some previews:

Barker Black ostrich captoes
BoO/Sperrry shoes
Filippa K pants and blazers
Borrelli shoes, suits, shirts
Bamford & Sons cashmere
Hickey shirts and knits
Malo suits, sweaters and leathers
Tim Hamilton leather, pants and blazers
...and more from over 30 brands

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Turnbull & Asser is supposed to be having another sale on 1/19 I believe.

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by haganah
http://www.gilt.com/s/mens/product/6736968

I got the 50 in this. I'm assuming that's a 40 right? It looks slim on the model so I'm really hoping it fits me like that too.

I also got a pair of the cotton sperrys too.

I've got the same jacket in my cart. I'm normally a 42 in a suit jacket, but I dont really want it that slim, so I'm going up one size to 44/54.

Some nice stuff. What is the difference between Borrelli and Borrelli Luxury Vintage?

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kuro
Turnbull & Asser is supposed to be having another sale on 1/19 I believe.

Do you know if they are going deeper than their last sale? Was not impressed with it....

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nevermind just call T@A and they are just extending their sale, not going deeper. In other words not worth shopping there. Plal and Pediwear are cheaper.

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steven Aver
Nevermind just call T@A and they are just extending their sale, not going deeper. In other words not worth shopping there. Plal and Pediwear are cheaper.

Hmmm...the sales associate that told me there was a sale said it was going to be like the June sale while the last sale was 20% off anything in the store. Anyway, I 'll prbably just walk home that way after work on 1/19 and check it out.

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just called Beverly Hills and was told it would be closer to 50% off selected items. Shirts down to $130 and blazers to $800 or so. I believe thats about the same as last sale but I could be wrong.

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kuro
Hmmm...the sales associate that told me there was a sale said it was going to be like the June sale while the last sale was 20% off anything in the store. Anyway, I 'll prbably just walk home that way after work on 1/19 and check it out.

Not true. The sales is on select items only and has been going on for a few weeks. They are extending the sale to be in line with T&A's sale downstairs.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Canuker
I just called Beverly Hills and was told it would be closer to 50% off selected items. Shirts down to $130 and blazers to $800 or so. I believe thats about the same as last sale but I could be wrong.

Still a hell of a lot cheaper in the UK. Shirts are about $75 at the current fx rate.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shirtsman
The Shirt Store

51East 44th Street, Corner of Vanderbilt & 44th,

Great Shirts - Perhaps the best in USA

say what?????????
plain.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads