• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vegas Restaurants

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want Italian food, head to Gina's Bistro. It's on Durango and Flamingo (20-30 minutes off the strip I'd say).

Also in Summerlin there's http://www.marchebacchus.com which is excellent, has great wine and is next to one of our many man-made "lakes."

Rosemary's is also good as others have said.

There's also Roma Deli; although it's a deli, it has seating and they make some great stuff. Spring Mountain and Jones.

If you want any Chinese, Vietnamese or Korean we have a "Chinatown" on Spring Mountain which almost reaches the strip. I think it ends just after Valley View.

Good burgers can be found at Otto's which is across the street from UNLV (and we have In-n-Out).

Indian food is available at Ghandi's on Paradise and Flamingo (best in town - but it's not amazing).

As for the strip . . . what a horrible place. Enjoy your stay and thanks for the tax dollars.

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a great experience at Aureole, I can't recommend it enough, but I'm sure it's a step or two below Savoy and Robuchon. Also, Bouchon for brunch is excellent. Make sure not to overlook the beignets (sp?) at Bouchon. And order fries with brunch.

TexasLidig8r

Reaction score
I really liked David Burke in the Venetian as well...

Sushi Roku (Caesars New Forum) and/or Shebuya (MGM) are very good for Asian.

kevprit

Reaction score
last time i was in vegas i ate at n9ne in palms and had the bone in filet. It was probably the best piece of meat I have ever had. Highly reccomend the place

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone mention Alex, Fleur de Lys, or Bradley Ogden.

Best meal I've ever had in vegas was Robuchon.
Worst by far was Craftsteak.

I prefer Nob Hill to Michael Mina.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon
I haven't seen anyone mention Alex, Fleur de Lys, or Bradley Ogden.

Best meal I've ever had in vegas was Robuchon.
Worst by far was Craftsteak.

I prefer Nob Hill to Michael Mina.

You should write Collichio and tell him. He'll tear everyone there a new one.

stvnr

Reaction score
For steakhouses, I like Delmonico's in the Venetian.

Here are a couple of secrets, though. First off, the Circus Circus property is a nightmare but they have a steakhouse there that is classic, reasonably priced and has good steak. The steakhouse in Circus Circus is truly a hidden gem. Unfortunately, you still have to walk through parts of the property to get there. The second one is the steakhouse in Binion's. There's a great view from there and the food is good.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
There is a Bouchon there. I have never been, but I love the one in Yountville.

I've only been to two places in Vegas. The Bouchon at the Venetian and the buffet at the Wynn. They were both very good.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody have experience with Prime in Bellagio? I looked at the menu and it just seemed a little "frou frou" to me for a steakhouse. But I hear great things.

Another great steak in Vegas is Charlie Palmer's in the Four Seasons.

tbone226

Reaction score
Anybody have experience with Prime in Bellagio? I looked at the menu and it just seemed a little "frou frou" to me for a steakhouse. But I hear great things.

Another great steak in Vegas is Charlie Palmer's in the Four Seasons.

I ate a Prime in the Bellagio the last I was in vegas. The strip steak there is one of the better steaks that I've had.

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
when you typed "vegas restaurants" into the title box, didn't it show you that there were already 2 threads on the subject, and you could have simply resurrected one of them?

isn't that the point of showing you the old threads?

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody have experience with Prime in Bellagio?
The first time was great. The second time was terrible. The second time I went the only memorable things were the side items: truffle mashed potatoes and tempura onion rings.

paeday

Reaction score
Also for Italian seafood, Bartolatta(sp?) at the Wynn is really wondeful for simply prepared fish and seafood flown in from Italy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads