• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ice Hockey

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy ****...50 Cent is an Edmonton Oilers fan. lol
50cent.jpg

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Holy ****...50 Cent is an Edmonton Oilers fan. lol

50cent.jpg

Bummer, man.

MHH89

Reaction score
I don't think The Great One and The Moose appreciate 50 wearing their glory days logo.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** Messier

-Canuck Fans.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sundin Scores!!!!!

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
Sundin Scores!!!!!

Went to the game last night. I don't know how it came across on tv, but you would've thought they had won the cup with the ovation when he scored.

RedScarf7

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Sundin is overrated...especially for the obscene amount he is getting paid? In the few games he has been back he has taken so many untimely penalties., granted, he had more a presence last night. I'd like to hear some Canuck fans chime in simply because it may be my Calgary Flames bias telling me he will have little impact.

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RedScarf7
Am I the only one who thinks Sundin is overrated...especially for the obscene amount he is getting paid? In the few games he has been back he has taken so many untimely penalties., granted, he had more a presence last night. I'd like to hear some Canuck fans chime in simply because it may be my Calgary Flames bias telling me he will have little impact.

I agree he's overrated aginast the salary he's getting for the rest of the season. I think he'll have a positive impact, but probably not as significant as many Vancouver supporters are hoping for.

SeriousBusiness

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spatlese
I agree he's overrated aginast the salary he's getting for the rest of the season. I think he'll have a positive impact, but probably not as significant as many Vancouver supporters are hoping for.

It'll give the Nucks fans someone to cheer for until Luongo comes back I guess.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody watching the All Star Skills Comp/ Youngstars game? It's total crap.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryoneo

I'll catch the highlights later...Couldn't be bothered to watch the whole thing.

Casual

Reaction score

I have it on in the background. Did you catch the ****** music act that opened the show?

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nope...for the reason you mention. But when are these all-star competitions (in any major sport) any good? I think the NBA dunk competition can still be entertaining. Not much else.

That said, if it's a matter of mailing it in for the sake of the fan base, then I agree with the league's decision to enforce the new rule on able participants who skip the event (i.e., making them sit out the game before or after the all star event, not an official suspension).

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RedScarf7

He's overrated for his salary, but overall he is usually underrated. He is consistent (12 seasons straight with 70+ pts on a crappy leafs team) and pretty clutch (most goals in overtime).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads