• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RIP Good Taste.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I am a man for all seasons. I'll take my McMuffin with a side of seared foie gras please.

you and socal are more alike than you thought.

And no, you're just a peasant who occasionally gets thrown a bone by someone of culture and good breeding.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
Soda is disgusting. It's horrible for you and I think people only like it because they get used to that burning sensation when they drink it.

I gave it up about 10 years ago (and I used to drink it a lot), but now it actually like burns my throat. I do sometimes have a nice glass of coke, and that's enjoyable in small amounts, but as far as chugging it.... ew.

You know Conne, for an elitist, almost all of your taste in food is extremely blue collar. In fact, more along the lines of trailer park.

I'll have to side with you on this (the soda thing).

B1FF

Reaction score
Soda is disgusting. It's horrible for you and I think people only like it because they get used to that burning sensation when they drink it.

I like it because some foods taste much better with an acidic drink.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by B1FF
I like it because some foods taste much better with an acidic drink.

Can you please tell me what tastes better with a drink consisting of possible carcinogens, all manners of chemical, fix, and anteater vomit consomme?

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you please tell me what tastes better with a drink consisting of possible carcinogens, all manners of chemical, fix, and anteater vomit consomme?

Pizza (and beer).

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
Pizza (and beer).

Pizza doesn't taste better with beer.

Pizza is made of dough, tomatoes, and cheese. That's a basic combination that goes with anything.

Tardek

Reaction score
Our heritage society wanted to look at our stained glass for possible listing, even though we designed and constructed it in the late nineties
confused.gif

B1FF

Reaction score

Anteater vomit consomme is a delicacy among my people. Buying it for $1.50 a litre is a steal.

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Let's just say the boy is not quite culturally aware so he tends to miss the subtleties of patrimony preservation. I pass no judgment on the house but some of our cultural capital is not bought to do as you please and does include some restrictions that ensure it's perrenity, makes a lot of sense to me.
************* you pompous asshole.

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed by the number of people here who hold a mentality which basically says, "you had the bad judgment to buy something we really like, so now we're going to punish you financially."

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hopkins_student
I'm amazed by the number of people here who hold a mentality which basically says, "you had the bad judgment to buy something we really like, so now we're going to punish you financially."

Shall we blow up that Mayol with dynamite? It would look so much better that way. I buy it, I break it and FU!!!

life_interrupts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1, Matapoera I'm looking for the pictures that should logically accompany such an article.

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Klassy!!!!
What you said was no more "klassy," you just wasted the time to use more sophisticated language. Hence the "pompous" part.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads