• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SF saks has a good supply of Jil that caters to my taste. Its the only thing I ever eye there though. Some of their Dries and McQueen buys are okay.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pg600rr
What $50 crate chinos??? why didnt they post that on their SF thread with the sale stuff, all they had were jackets and shirts....

To my understanding, denim/chinos are on sale in store only...but I could be wrong.

farfisa23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
need to cop the grey jil shirt with the wide orange band running across it.

need to cop what you sell on the B&S, kunk.

brimley

Reaction score

bapelolol

Reaction score
roden gray 50% off F/W 08 collections

Wings + Horns high/low tops/boots/tigerfleece/cowichans/M65 geller/tim hamilton etc etc

chez_dre

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nyf
Can anyone clue me in to Oak's discount schedule? How fast will stuff move down the 40/50/60, etc?
10% more off weekly, updated I think Sunday night or Monday morning.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
asos.com has some cheap winter basics on sale. Example: $3 fingerless gloves, scarves, and even cheaper hats. There is also some Fred Perry shoes for $30-40.

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fred segal sale starts tommorow. 50% off. i guess SM only...and only this weekend????

safetythird

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
SF saks has a good supply of Jil that caters to my taste. Its the only thing I ever eye there though. Some of their Dries and McQueen buys are okay.

It was pretty decimated even before the holiday sale, though. I picked up a great JS jacket I'd put on hold right after it started (first week of Dec?) so I'm happy, but I went back a few weeks later and there was nothing except D&G and Prada wall to wall. Their Jil is okay, and some of the Dries and ann d was interesting, but other than that it's pretty awful, IMO. It seems like a lot of the SAs are dicks, too.

A lady who works in the designer section (who may be crazy) on barneys 5th floor told me they were carrying Jil next season, which would basically keep me from ever stepping foot in Saks SF again. (Or if MAC has it, which I haven't checked out since I bought a clue.)

changeofpace

Reaction score
Context is having another sale. Some nice stuff, but good luck finding your size.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alternative Apparel eco-heather crew tee on Amazon for $6 (most sizes/colors). It's listed as a women's shirt, but in reality the shirt is unisex. Order your normal size. I just got 3 mediums and the sizing seems to be spot on. Go over $25 and get free shipping. Other Alt app stuff on sale there, but not as good as that tee.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Hah. They even have male models in some of the photos.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads