• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WAYWN - The best of

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This thread is fast becoming as unwieldy as WAYWN itself.

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Do it man. It would be a magnificent testament to mankind's vanity & folly.
smile.gif

Seriously, it would be great.

+1.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by texas_jack
My favorite is Matt's silk suit that he never wears.
I almost wore the jacket the other day with gray flannels, but my wife informed me that it was too cheeky.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
I haven't reviewed anything beyond the first quarter of the year, so I haven't considered any of Vox's stuff yet. Still, I know I like him best when he's less carefully attired. I remember he posted some shots of himself tieless in a double-breasted jacket. Very rakish.

Yes, my headless kouros pose (a.k.a., Sissy Pose per Devil's Island, where I hope I am leading...) from last spring is a bit clinical. It is so much work to take pics in the first place, though, I'm loathe to put in the additional effort of attempting to capture a bit of personality as well.

In real life, I wear my stuff rolling around in the dirt, like T4 who apparently sleeps in his tailored clothes.

- B

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great, you got Neofinitia's first post, that one was good.

And now some more casual looks, selected from a non-urban viewpoint, from the patrician to equestrian to plebian.

Picture1.png

Voxsatorial, doing what mortals think of as inconceivable- a nailhead tan doublebreasted jacket.

Picture1153.png

Unless of course you are Phat.

Picture610000.png

This outfit of yfyf is shown elsewhere in this thread, but this is the image of it I like: linen and purple gingham.

photo272il1.jpg

Fuuma- not for everyone. Ok, almost no one can pull this off. But the look here is more than the sum of its parts.

IMG_1676.jpg

Baron- just wonderful, that hint of pink from the red/white university stripe OCBD up top, covered by the dove gray sweater.

DSC_10790.jpg

Berlin Report- it's just jeans, tshirt, and a jean jacket. But it is relentlessly perfect, from the leather strap to the aviators to the scarf.

sundayeditlm3.jpg

Baron- the ragmuffin style for the farmers market from the year before 2008. I had to bring it back to life because it represents an ideal for a hot June day when there is nothing social on the agenda. A linen blue-plaid shirt, who knew?

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Vox's tan DB was indeed a highlight, because it should have failed, and didn't.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thread needs to be renamed "WAYWN-Pics of iammatt I jerk off to"

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by james_timothy

Picture1153.png

Unless of course you are Phat.

Phatty has more boobs and gams per shot than anyone here.

It's kinda unfair.

- B

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I go between loving and hating this one:
waywinver.jpg
These are great:
yfyf20080303rexv5.jpg
photo065ys5.jpg
I've copied this one several times:
p1000599mu5.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads