• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Does this fit?

tommboy

Reaction score
I will post pics in pants to make everyone happy enough to give me serious replies in the future

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HomerJ
Are you in your underwear??

well he's certainly not wearing pants.

i can't give feedback to posts like these. but i'm glad his muscles weren't bursting out.

Star

Reaction score
How about ironing the shirt and tucking yourself in properly so we see the real deal....unless this is how you plan to wear it?
confused.gif

tommboy

Reaction score
I don't understand you guys won't help me because I'm wearing shorts in the pic? I thought it was self explanatory that I needed help on the shirts fit in the shoulders, arms chest and neck, Not my pants!!! lol

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tommboy
I don't understand you guys won't help me because I'm wearing shorts in the pic? I thought it was self explanatory that I needed help on the shirts fit in the shoulders, arms chest and neck, Not my pants!!! lol
Context is everything; nonetheless, the shirt seems to fit very well. I wouldn't shorten the sleeves because they will shrink a bit after laundering a few times.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Fit looks fine, but it is hard to judge without seeing it tucked in with pants. I would quibble with the collar (it's sticking up in the third photo and doesn't look like that nice a collar to begin with) but that's not what you're asking about. I like the aggressive darting - it works for you, though it's maybe a bit exaggerated.

Nice Lubriderm.

tommboy

Reaction score
Haha I'm a lot better looking that guy give me a break!! lol

What's aggressive darting mean?

And, The context is Business going to be worn with a suit obviously. I agree the collar isn't the best, but I think I will trade the awesome fit of it for the collar.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why do you make trades?

Find a tailor. Take him out for drinks. Make him your best friend.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tommboy
Haha I'm a lot better looking that guy give me a break!! lol

Debatable.

Have you tried wearing it with a suit? With pants of course. Try a smaller tie knot as well, make sure it's not sloppy like you have it. See how you like it then.

Seems ok right now, but cannot tell 100%

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
[deleted]

Total points, not counting venue: 17 out of 100. Counting venue? 103 out of 100.

- B

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Irons are cool too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads