• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sperry Top-Sider Chukka

Trackstarr

Reaction score
OMG i want those
bounce2.gif

v3l

Reaction score
Originally Posted by coopster
Do a search of "jqbomb" and his posts. He took a couple of pictures that absolutely sold me on the tan ones.
Me too. I just ordered them off yoox. Can't wait for them to get here!

bure

Reaction score
What do you guys think of this tan color? Versatile or should I go with the brown ones?
sperry_tan.jpg

welchey3

Reaction score
i like the tan over the darker, but the soles look so thick on those, but ide still wear them... the 4 hole ones pictured on the first page are my favoite

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
not really a fan of the tan. I think i will be buying the blacks tho

bure

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blank
OK, sick of this. Show some fits wearing them *grumble* might have to go back and buy
Originally Posted by Teger
not really a fan of the tan. I think i will be buying the blacks tho
Okay I didn't really realize the ones I posted were hikingboot-esque. I like the tan ones, and possibly the black ones, but I'd just like to see fit pics!! Are these the exact same as those tan ones on the first page but in black? Also, I think I saw someone say these fit true to size, but I'm not sure.. how do they fit compared to Common Projects (I'm 41). Thanks

welchey3

Reaction score
Im trying to order the shoes from the For The Greater Good, but their phone line isnt working. Does any body know whats up? And how would i go about ordering by email if their phone doesnt start working?

jqbomb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bure

Are these the exact same as those tan ones on the first page but in black?

Also, I think I saw someone say these fit true to size, but I'm not sure.. how do they fit compared to Common Projects (I'm 41). Thanks

Yep, same style in black suede. You should check out the brown suede ones too, they are overlooked and I think the pony hair upper is sick!

They fit true to size, but you might find them to be a bit narrow at first. Mine stretched right out after a few hours of wear.

Originally Posted by welchey3
Im trying to order the shoes from the For The Greater Good, but their phone line isnt working. Does any body know whats up? And how would i go about ordering by email if their phone doesnt start working?

They mentioned a week ago on their site they were having problems. Email them at [email protected].

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FTGG guys are very responsive to email. My original pair of the brown suede/pony hairs blew out the sides on my right foot and they worked w/ the Sperry rep to get me another pair free.

bure

Reaction score
I'm really liking those tan sperrys from FTGG but I don't really know my true size and I already have a pair of Clarks Desert boots in sand but these are so sweet, someone convince me
blush.gif

urbanprep99

Reaction score
I'm probably gonna get them if someone can't tell me when those jcrew ones are coming out so i'll fill you in.

urbanprep99

Reaction score
I'm probably gonna get those if someone can't tell me when those jcrew sperrys come out, so i'll fill you in
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads