• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum End of Year/New Year Contest! Theme: Looking Your Best! - Deadline Ext

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Soph
2q9evjq.jpg
jq5d3p.jpg

00Soph

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yfyf
Thanks ... It's awesome seeing a kilt on the thread. What is the antler horned thing at the thigh?

A depiction of the renowned Highland Stag - traditionally hunted by Clan chiefs and such with a brace of Scottish deerhounds.
IMG_1451.jpg

Originally Posted by KObalto
No badger head sporran?
frown.gif
Nice and diiferent (for here).

Only when I plan on over-imbibing on some single malt and then doing a bit of pillaging and related activities.

Thank you both - I thought that with the love of UK shoes on the Forum...

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While I wore different outfits to my office Christmas party, Christmas gatherings in my family as well as my gf's, a New Year's eve get together with friends at our place and another party with my gf's family on the 1st, this is what I really like wearing this time of the year:

100_2781.jpg

100_2787.jpg

100_2794.jpg

We're off this week so this is basically all I'll be wearing (as well as on most weekends during winter). I love my English shoes as much as the next guy, but snowboarding is what really gets me stoked!

100_2788.jpg

Closeup of neighborhood paper as timestamp.

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne
While I wore different outfits to my office Christmas party, Christmas gatherings in my family as well as my gf's, a New Year's eve get together with friends at our place and another party with my gf's family on the 1st, this is what I really like wearing this time of the year:

Feelings of jealousy ... rising ...

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Dude, does it help if I say I like a lot of the outfits you post including the one in this thread?

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne
^Dude, does it help if I say I like a lot of the outfits you post including the one in this thread?
It would if I had any impact on the outcome of this competition. I'm just here to organize (poorly). Also, thank you for saying nice things, 2009 is such a magical place.

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, belated Happy New Year guys!
cheers.gif

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice Hawaiian flag on your board.
teacha.gif

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neofinitia
Daringly awesome color combo!

Tks, my jackets are pretty tame because I wear them in the city as well. I usually get neutral jackets and bright colored pants. I also have a pair of bright yellow pants that are the same as those purple ones (Vans Bevens http://vanssnow.com/product/outerwea...nt/index.html), was just too lazy to pull them out of the back of my closet! The two jackets pictured as well as the pants with suspenders are Analog.

I see some dope prints from time to time, but since I get tired of looking at them after 5 minutes, I stick to solids.

Originally Posted by Parker
Nice Hawaiian flag on your board.
teacha.gif

Where's the shaka smiley?!?!

Originally Posted by AndrewRogers
Is there even anyone in those clothes?!

lol8[1].gif

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
soooo no ID on those suits??? they both look quite nice.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Who are the judges exactly? I know Vox is one, but I just insulted his shoes, so I need to compensate by sucking up to the other ones.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads