• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Most F'ed Up Movie You've Ever Watched?

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also found Ken Park kind of fucked up, but not in a disturbing way.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't this thread already exist at one time or another?

(I own all of these if anyone wants to copy-trade)

Irriversible
August Underground
August Underground: Mordum (this one is my #1 most disturbing)
August Underground: Penance
Cannibal Holocaust (because of the animal violence scenes
frown.gif
)
Murder Set Pieces
Henry Portrait of A Serial Killer (original version)
120 Days Of Sodom
The Audition
Slaughtered Vomit Dolls
The Cook, the Thief, his Wife and her Lover
Pink Flamingos
Gozu
Deep Red
I Spit On Your Grave
Make Them Die Slowly

and here's a new one that just came out this year, it's called "Portrait of a Knife" and it's a fake documentary of the torture of Chinese and Russian prisoners by the Japanese during WWII. REALLY REALLY messed up stuff when you consider it's all based on real findings.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
120 Days Of Sodom

Oh man, I knew I was forgetting something big. This film is just so out there... I was more in shock that anyone would bother to make such a film. And given that you've made a whole list, I'm sure the others are right up there.

I'm unable to really see the Japanese slasher films in the same light as the European and American ones... the Japanese stuff, like the underwear vending machines, is just so "oh, those silly Japanese folk, up to their crazy pursuits again." Versus the other stuff which is "oh my God, is that real? Who would want to see this? Did these actors consent to this?"

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
last house on the left is pretty fucked up

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the French movie "Baxter?" Definitely disturbing, whether you're a dog lover or not....

6302451787.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gummo was great

Visitor Q was just strange.

My vote is either for Salo: 120 days of Sodom or Ichi the Killer.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i always thought Visitor Q was an instructional video on how to remove ********* from a corpse.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
these older kids in my neighnorhood growing up made me watch last house with them, called me willow for 2 hours and pelted me with corn nuts.

longskate88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sweet Movie, a foreign (French) film we Netflixe'd awhile ago...bizarre stuff

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
i always thought Visitor Q was an instructional video on how to remove ********* from a corpse.

its about how to ******** with your daughter, who is a prostitute, beat your mother to take out your pent up frustrations about being bullied at school, how to whore yourself out for heroin so that you can deal with being beaten by your son and cheated on by your husband, **********a, lactation fetish, and how to hold a family together by knocking people unconcious with a rock.
smile.gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yes, it is most certainly about family togetherness. i have to go, there's a dead chick in my greenhouse.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
double post

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
its about how to ******** with your daughter, who is a prostitute, beat your mother to take out your pent up frustrations about being bullied at school, how to whore yourself out for heroin so that you can deal with being beaten by your son and cheated on by your husband, hiding a murder that happened while you were trying to **** your co-worker, **********a, lactation fetish, and how to hold a family together by knocking people unconcious with a rock.
smile.gif

strangely enough, its sort of a heartwarming story, which is why its so disturbing. IMO...
smile.gif

edit: beat me to it
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads