• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KC Reaction sunglasses - the only KC Reaction product worth buying?

rebenga

Reaction score
Yeah I know, KC Reaction is terrible yadayada but their sunglasses are a steal.

I bought some KC Reaction aviators for $10 and they're surprisingly good. I picked up another pair in a different style today. Cheap enough that I don't care if they get scratched or smashed or lost/stolen.

Anyone else want to share poor brands that put out one particular good product that flies under the radar?

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

centrix

Reaction score
lingere for men?

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But do you want to put your money into a brand that so careless churns out copies and shoes that could be classified as perishables? Just saying.

Also wtf on post 2 up from mine

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember member jpgm having a KC Reaction peacoat which he had tailored. It always looked really nice. Anyhow, my friend also just bought one, and I don't think he plans on getting it tailored--doesn't look too great.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by weosc345
so when Neverwinter Nights was released, I set out to make a rogue-like using its toolset. Of pedagogy, accurate haphazardly generated dungeons weren't contingent due to restrictions in the toolset, but the air of irregularity could be applies to lineage 2 adena quests, fetus spawns, magical items and other areas of the scheme. And the fun concept was that I could freedom my modules with whatsoever of my friends and plant be dumfounded by many of what happened.

Please to be taking your word salads here.

hamish5178

Reaction score
haha, I remember Neverwinter Nights, that was an awesome game!

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rebenga
Yeah I know, KC Reaction is terrible yadayada but their sunglasses are a steal.

I bought some KC Reaction aviators for $10 and they're surprisingly good. I picked up another pair in a different style today. Cheap enough that I don't care if they get scratched or smashed or lost/stolen.

Anyone else want to share poor brands that put out one particular good product that flies under the radar?

Where did you find them that cheap? I don't really know of any other brands like what you're asking for. I go h&m for some stuff and AA for basics. Other than that I browse slick deals and go to discount stores to look. Sometimes good stuff winds up there.

rebenga

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Timbaland
Where did you find them that cheap? I don't really know of any other brands like what you're asking for. I go h&m for some stuff and AA for basics. Other than that I browse slick deals and go to discount stores to look. Sometimes good stuff winds up there.

Ross or TJ Maxx has KC Reaction for like $10 or less. They also have Tommy Bahama which I read are well made (Luxxotica) but look frumpy.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I must admit that I have a pair of KC NY shoes that I picked up for about 30 euros from the KC store in Amsterdam years ago. They are actually calf, and while the design is not something I would wear with a suit, I'll throw them on with eans for a night in a busy bar.

K

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rebenga
Ross or TJ Maxx has KC Reaction for like $10 or less. They also have Tommy Bahama which I read are well made (Luxxotica) but look frumpy.

Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads