• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF in SF meetup, número tres

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, who's up for another SF in SF meetup?

There's already been sufficient interest expressed via PM, but it many seem to have schedule constraints. Rather than play Mr. Exchange Server and try to coordinate schedules myself, I thought I'd make this a mult-select poll and you can simply check off the days that would work for you. After a week or so, I'll schedule it accordingly.

Also, suggestions as to location are welcome. R&G Lounge is one possibility -- others?

YoungAmerican

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That just may very well sway a few votes!

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anytime from the 27th on is ideal for me. I look forward to our next event. And, thanks for coordinating things once again.

Chips

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dodged the last two meetups, cause I figured I'd look like I was out of place being too overweight, but screw it, I'm coming to this one if I can make it. My plan was to loose weight, and I've dropped 70 lbs, since the first SF meet-up. Still only about half way there, but at least now I look less dishevelled. Not that anyone else would give a damn but me, but thats just me.

I definitely want to hear from some of you local guys about your sartorial drives, no one at my work or social circle gives a damn about dressing nice.

I need to check my shcedule, then I'll vote.

Tom

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chips
I dodged the last two meetups, cause I figured I'd look like I was out of place being too overweight, but screw it, I'm coming to this one if I can make it. My plan was to loose weight, and I've dropped 70 lbs, since the first SF meet-up. Still only about half way there, but at least now I look less dishevelled. Not that anyone else would give a damn but me, but thats just me.

I definitely want to hear from some of you local guys about your sartorial drives, no one at my work or social circle gives a damn about dressing nice.

I need to check my shcedule, then I'll vote.

Tom

Worry not, SF meetups aren't about looking good, they're about Anne Hatheway.

farfisa23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am out of the country that whole week, damn job.

Chips

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She's gotta be the hottest woman in Hollywood right now.. That smile! Damn...

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tom/Chips, please do come, we will toast your achievement!

As for my sartorial drive, well no one I work with dresses up much beyond a t-shirt and jeans, but I do because I enjoy it.

emptym

Reaction score
Originally Posted by YoungAmerican
Against those dates, I presume.
No, I'd like to attend one of your events. But I wouldn't want PSG/Gus not to be able to attend.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Are these men-only events? I don't think I can get away with leaving my pregnant GF home and flying to San Francisco alone to meet a bunch of dudes I met on the internets without, umm, raising a few eyebrows.

Am definitely interested in coming though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads