• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: 50% Off Shoe Sale @ BB Starts 1/6

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PSA:

Just got the magazine in the mail this morning. Brooks is doing 50% off all footwear including Peals (No mention of cordovan collection).

Sale starts Tue 1/6 but you can pre-sale if you like.

Pretty decent deal for those who can stack an extra 15% with corporate discount.

smoothie

Reaction score
Good looking out. Let us know if there is a code to go with it

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What about the Peal & Co Seargant Chukkas... Those are already past 50% on clearance, will it go more you believe?

jhdas

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the tip. Please excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by "pre-sale"?

Silverback

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jhdas
Awesome, thanks for the tip. Please excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by "pre-sale"?
+1

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a good deal,now if only cordovans went on sale as well.Need to get a pair of wingtips on plaza last.

lizmasc

Reaction score
I assume this is an offline shoe sale of some sort, or would they be referring here to pre-sales as in pre-ordering either offline or online?
confused.gif
smiley2.gif

jman83

Reaction score
50% off...wow... gotta go check out... thanks OP!

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
50% off retail. YOu can stack you corporate discount on top. Not a phenominal deal but youll be getting most peals @ around $250.00 before corp discount.

I doubt the clearance shoe discounts will go any deeper.

Here is a preview:

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steven Aver
50% off retail. YOu can stack you corporate discount on top. Not a phenominal deal but youll be getting most peals @ around $250.00 before corp discount.

I doubt the clearance shoe discounts will go any deeper.

Here is a preview:

Are all peals going to be 50% off or is it only for select pairs?

fcuknu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont know much about BB footwear, so excuse my ignorance, but arent some peals made by EG? Will they be included?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads