• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Opinions on these navy blazers/SC's from STP

DaveDr89

Reaction score
$399 Southwick Navy Twill http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/0...l-For-Men.html $598 Corneliani Navy Wool Blazer http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/0...r-For-Men.html just noticed that they don't have 42R. anyway, opinions still appreciated. Didn't see any navy Isaia on STP. $332 Samuelsohn Bamboo Oxford Weave Navy Blazer http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/0...r-For-Men.html Once again, they don't have 42R. PS - anyone have any extra coupon codes? I got an e-mail about a 20% discount and when I enter STP from that e-mail it takes effect, but wondering if I could stack this w/ another coupon code?

TowleY

Reaction score
I like the buttons on hte first one more. Whats with the bottom of the jacket though? Is it just folded or whats up. It looks kinda funny to me in the second one it goes straight down where the first one its doing something i have no idea what.

If on the first one its just a fold or something, I like the first one more. If thats actually something with the jacket, the second one.

DaveDr89

Reaction score
not exactly sure what you mean but perhaps it's just a fold or an appearance of a fold. put the link up for the last one just now.

DaveDr89

Reaction score
does anyone know if the southwick is fully canvassed? doesn't say so in the link info. and PS, is it the same as the Brooks Brothers 1818?

DaveDr89

Reaction score
Happy New Year to all SFers!

close to pulling the trigger on the Southwick, but would like to know if it is fused, half-canvassed, or full canvassed. anybody know? Sale ends today. also, how does the sizing run? I take 42R in Corneliani for comparison.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads