• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Few John Lobb shoes at Lenox NM

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What polish are you guys using for Museum Red? Thanks

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bumble_Bee
Well, I tried calling them about the Harrington at RL lenox square 404-261-2663? they say they don't have it. Anyone heard otherwise these last few hours. please let me know. Thanks.

They consolidated some of their inventory,those boots are now in Florida,I think in Palm Springs store,I would call the store in FL and ask if they have your size.Good luck.

Bumble_Bee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
They consolidated some of their inventory,those boots are now in Florida,I think in Palm Springs store,I would call the store in FL and ask if they have your size.Good luck.

Negative as well at palm beach, do not carry RLPL. Well, enough of this "where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?" stuff. Thanks anyway.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
try Bal Harbour. they have the most RLPL stuff that i know of in South FL. forget Boca Raton, i was there just this afternoon and they didn't have shite

Bumble_Bee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
try Bal Harbour. they have the most RLPL stuff that i know of in South FL. forget Boca Raton, i was there just this afternoon and they didn't have shite
Thanks, but I am not even in Florida. May be it's just not meant to be. I will try the mansion in person next month though I doubt I would be that lucky.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bumble_Bee
Thanks, but I am not even in Florida. May be it's just not meant to be.

I will try the mansion in person next month though I doubt I would be that lucky.

You should just ask the store to check their system,they will be able to tell you what store has them and problem solved.That is what I did,but I had seen those boots before and was planning to purchase them.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You should just ask the store to check their system,they will be able to tell you what store has them and problem solved.That is what I did,but I had seen those boots before and was planning to purchase them.

Hey what boots did you order from BB that you said you were going to pick up, the chelseas?

I have to admit, I was not blown away by the Lobb either. I think if they were Prestige, I would have bought them even if I never planned to wear them, but the ones I saw just did not turn my crank. Then again, I only saw the black ones.. The Barker Black were much, much more appealing to me.

Bumble_Bee

Reaction score

Thanks for the advice.

I understand it can certainly help with saving time from randomly calling stores if I know where they have their stock, but that does not guarantee the sale price. Presuming the SA even knows what shoe I am talking about, I might have to call a whole bunch of stores before one will honor the sale price. I have an eye out for these boots, but I don't have the "I have to have them NOW!" passion.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
Hey what boots did you order from BB that you said you were going to pick up, the chelseas?

I have to admit, I was not blown away by the Lobb either. I think if they were Prestige, I would have bought them even if I never planned to wear them, but the ones I saw just did not turn my crank. Then again, I only saw the black ones.. The Barker Black were much, much more appealing to me.

I didn't pick up anything from BB,I purchased Harringtons (suede boots) at RL. I didn't stop at BB at all.
NM has the Lobbs in red museum, I didn't see the black ones.The only pair they had was in red and in size 10.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
**** BB lol,I am going there now,they are holding a pair of boots for me.I may stop at NM to check those JL Tamars.

^^ Was referring to this, sounded like you'd ordered some boots from BB.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Was referring to this, sounded like you'd ordered some boots from BB.

I meant I was going to RL store at Lenox. Btw,have you received your BF cordovan longwins?I have a feeling that backordered items may not make it to us
devil.gif

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I meant I was going to RL store at Lenox. Btw,have you received your BF cordovan longwins?I have a feeling that backordered items may not make it to us
devil.gif

lol

You are trying to ruin my Christmas or what? Actually, I asked an SA to order me a 10 1/2 and an 11 in from another store, so I am expecting them in a few days...
laugh.gif

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol

You are trying to ruin my Christmas or what? Actually, I asked an SA to order me a 10 1/2 and an 11 in from another store, so I am expecting them in a few days...
laugh.gif

Well,my BB order says it will ship on Jan. 17,09.So we will see what happens.I am keeping an eye on RL Darltons in brown shell at RL,seen them today
inlove.gif

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well,my BB order says it will ship on Jan. 17,09.So we will see what happens.I am keeping an eye on RL Darltons in brown shell at RL,seen them today
inlove.gif

Those are f*cken (sic) fantastic shoes! IIRC, they fit at least 1/2 size, maybe a full size too large, so size accordingly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads