• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How do I order Ralph Lauren via phone?

TheDiesel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
Just post your credit card info here, it is encrypted so that no one else can see your card information except the original poster or someone with an decryptor like me. For example, here's my cc:

akjl-jkhk-khwe-rwer EXP: re/bm

I just typed my CC live. See? Can you see that? No, because it is encrypted. But I can see it, because I am the originator and besides that, I have the decryptor as well.

Try it.

llks-nuas-bicv-khtp EXP: ty/ud

Did you see it? I can see it logged in, but once I log out I see the random letters.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheDiesel
Is there a way I can send them a money order?

I dont trust giving my CC # over a phone.

Let mom or dad make the call.

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a way I can send them a money order?

I dont trust giving my CC # over a phone.

I don't blame you - send the money order to Adam and he'll take care of things.

TheDiesel

Reaction score
Eh.

I'll send for someone to bring me a few items, and then i will choose and pay from there.

gsugsu

Reaction score
You can call a store directly and they will ship to Canada. This is true for Ralph Lauren, NM, Nordstrom etc. Then you just have to deal with customs.

Originally Posted by remy185
ok but will stores ship to canada, the website doesn't

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
im in USA,so I should be fine.

So, did you call?

adambparker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lpresq
Ban This Idiot

This thread is kinda fun. It's rare you get a troll who will keep up friendly banter. It's like having a pet that does tricks.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adambparker
This thread is kinda fun. It's rare you get a troll who will keep up friendly banter. It's like having a pet that does tricks.

Nah, my ex-brother-in-law's Chesapeake Bay Retriever that will get beer out of the refrigerator is much better.

Hell, it could probably call RL and order something with more ease than PoloRalph/Executive/Diesel4life.

adambparker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Nah, my ex-brother-in-law's Chesapeake Bay Retriever that will get beer out of the refrigerator is much better.

Hell, it could probably call RL and order something with more ease than PoloRalph/Executive/Diesel4life.

Wow. The pooch, FTW.

I stand corrected.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adambparker
Wow. The pooch, FTW.

I stand corrected.

Yeah, if I hadn't seen it myself, I'd never have believed it. He ties a hand towel onto the Refrigerator handle, so the dog can open it, or (if they are on the boat) leave the cooler cracked where he can wedge his nose to open the top.

The dog then gets the can or bottle of beer in his mouth and brings it over. He'll also get the newspaper and is, all around, the most amazing dog I've ever seen.

I'm not so sure our little Diesel could get a beer OR the newspaper without a lot of assistance, including step by step instructions on how to get it back without spilling or breaking.

TheDiesel

Reaction score
I just called.

I told the SA my CC number and I should get my order next Monday. Maybe sooner, idk. Gave her my email so I can get tracking

Picked up a lot. Was on the phone for around 45 min

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
83850~Success-Posters.jpg

adambparker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just called.

I told the SA my CC number and I should get my order next Monday. Maybe sooner, idk. Gave her my email so I can get tracking

Picked up a lot. Was on the phone for around 45 min

PM me how much you spent, so I know how much credit is left on your CC. Wouldn't want to go overlimit. The fees can be killer.

Even better, send me a copy of the email confirmation.

Thx.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads