• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Signs of the Endtimes of Clothing as We Know It

rjmaiorano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
I offer the Snuggie: the Blanket with Sleeves:

What are your signs?

- B

She didn't even remove the tag from the sleeve??!?!

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by idfnl
I couldnt resist this thread. Here are my nominees:

In the animal cruelty category:

cool-dog-outfit.jpg

Good example of when low rise denim simply does not work.

Originally Posted by rjmaiorano

I know you're talking tag, but what you are really thinking is, "Is she nude under that Snuggie?"

- B

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rjmaiorano

If you had one of those, would you have the nerve to take it to your tailor?

kngrimm

Reaction score
In your dedicated pursuit of being the perfect [suited] gentleman... you forgot that the Snuggie could border on awesome.

You know what this forum has taught me? That no matter what you wear outside the WAYWT, someone thinks it looks absolutely horrible...

I'm over it.

Well, snuggled with the right chick (Vox, this is where you find a funny picture..even though you are pretty damn rich and well versed, but spend 5 hours a day here?), the Snuggie could definitely work.

Snuggie it up..

rjmaiorano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know you're talking tag, but what you are really thinking is, "Is she nude under that Snuggie?"

- B

I'll be honest, first time through I didn't even notice that the model was pretty attractive. Now I can think of nothing else.
inlove.gif

Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
If you had one of those, would you have the nerve to take it to your tailor?

It would be great to take it to a tailor, that would be a very amusing visit.. Sadly I was joking. Although I am seriously considering buying one as a gag gift...

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff
31706207us5.jpg

This is the end.

Don't you have a vest made out of that?

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff
31706207us5.jpg
This is the end.

Meh. You're right -- it is the end. I can't even tell the type of lapels on that thing. And you can't even see the cuff of his shirts. My personal favorite, of course, is Mr. Cohen.
ali-g.jpg
ali-g.jpg

Irond Will

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I offer the Snuggie: the Blanket with Sleeves:

What are your signs?

- B

I bought my girlfriend one of these a few years ago - it used to be called "The Slanket", which is arguably more awesome. Anyways, it's warm, she can knit while keeping her arms warm, and she loves it.

Irond Will

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by idfnl
In the 'just dont date my daughter' category:

zubaz_ful.jpg

Is that a tiny can of lite beer or is this guy like eight feet tall?

jhdas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Irond Will
I bought my girlfriend one of these a few years ago - it used to be called "The Slanket", which is arguably more awesome. Anyways, it's warm, she can knit while keeping her arms warm, and she loves it.

Actually, there are two different sleeved blanket products. There's the slanket and the snuggie.

At least the snuggie has a cool infomercial: . It's got nothing on the Tiddy Bear, though:

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jhdas
Actually, there are two different sleeved blanket products. There's the slanket and the snuggie.

At least the snuggie has a cool infomercial: . It's got nothing on the Tiddy Bear, though:

worship.gif

Your expertise in these products is most impressive.

- B

blueoakleyz

Reaction score
Oh I saw that blanket with sleeves on TV the other day. Looked ******* ridiculous when they were at a ballgame wearing them. It's like, didn't they already make this.. it's called a sweater

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blueoakleyz
Oh I saw that blanket with sleeves on TV the other day. Looked ******* ridiculous when they were at a ballgame wearing them. It's like, didn't they already make this.. it's called a sweater

Why is it ridiculous? It is a logical stopping point in the complete de-evolution of clothing.

I have dibs on the CarpetShoeâ„¢. It's my concept to save on carpeting. The CarpetShoeâ„¢ has a cutout of a carpet glued upside down to the sole of a shoe. Basically, no matter where you walk, it is like walking on plush carpet.

This not only saves money on unnecessary carpet installations, but essentially makes the entire world your private carpet.

Don't steal my idea.

- B

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads