• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Yeah, and like $800

I think $995; but, then again Barneys in NY is using new tags and 3s, 6s, 8s, and 9s are all very hard to distinguish and read now.

breakfasteatre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just bought some KY for my asshole, as i just dropped off my passat at the VW dealer to get the water pump changed. Part of the condition for me buying the car from another VW dealership was to do the timing belt. Usually this includes the water pump, as it only adds about 5 minutes with the belts off. But no, they would rather **** me. Thank god i noticed coolant puking out of it before it blew on me

Kregg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakfasteatre
just bought some KY for my asshole, as i just dropped off my passat at the VW dealer to get the water pump changed. Part of the condition for me buying the car from another VW dealership was to do the timing belt. Usually this includes the water pump, as it only adds about 5 minutes with the belts off. But no, they would rather **** me. Thank god i noticed coolant puking out of it before it blew on me

I feel your pain. My father's BMW 3 series just lost it's water pump and belts, but sadly didn't catch it. It blew up, cracked the block, and now we're car shopping for a new something. lol. Good luck with the VW.

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of having a bad week with Euro cars, someone did a hit and run with my 3er this week; thankfully, Allstate will handle everything on my behalf though so all is well.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
It's pretty cool, collar sits a little weird sometimes.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bleh

tundrafour

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
Rugby tartan shirts. I like the fit through the body, but I wonder if I should have the sleeves taken in.

I bought the same two Rugby tartan shirts a few weeks ago and had actually had the same thought about getting the sleeves slimmed down a bit. If the pictures are a good representation of how yours fit you, though, I think they're fine.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Stores need to hurry up and pull forward their Jan receipts so I got some clothes to buy. I'm going to turn into the President of the Philipenes if I keep buying shoes.

Augusta brown side zip boots
L1020985.jpg

L1020986.jpg

L1020987.jpg

L1020988.jpg

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nataku
I almost bought this locally for $25 yesterday, but I'm not really into t-shirts. It was really cool, though. Nice pickup!

your not into t-shirts? I have never heard of such a thing.. do you only wear collared casual/dres shirts?

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Stores need to hurry up and pull forward their Jan receipts so I got some clothes to buy. I'm going to turn into the President of the Philipenes if I keep buying shoes.

Augusta brown side zip boots
L1020985.jpg

L1020986.jpg

L1020987.jpg

L1020988.jpg

dope boot, it seems we are both sz 44 so if you happen to need to sell some shoes lemme know

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pg600rr
dope boot, it seems we are both sz 44 so if you happen to need to sell some shoes lemme know

Not them but look in my sig...

tundrafour

Reaction score
clothestl7.jpg
RRL western flannel shirt, charcoal Coal military-influenced hat, black APC blazer ($300 off!). The real star of my post-Christmas shopping, though, was a pair of black Paul Smith Ricards for about $250:
pau01589228880ar3.jpg
Unfortunately, the Seattle Barney's was out in my size, but they found a pair in San Francisco that should be here in about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics