• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
chrono: hey, have you been looking through yoox sales **** yet? pm with tips and recommendations, I trust your judgement. Haven't had a chance yet, been busy with christmas drinking.

sorry for derailing. with contribute soon.

Nah. I've been busy. I'm probably gonna sit down in the next week and scour the site. You're like a medium-large right? I think we're both size 32.

Stazy- For some reason i thought you bought that hoodie when it went on sale last year in like 07. I dunno why. Hopefully it'll fit you. Or lemme know how it does. I have a Raf by Raf M l/s tee and it's pretty short in the body and slim in the arms. I never know how to size raf by raf

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Post Holiday pickups... First three are: NDG Shawl, BoO Coral and Black Gingham. Not pictured: a couple of Tanner belts, KMW 1980's, Sperry Topsider Chukka's in Black Suede. Still might pick up a few BoO shirts that I'm eyeing.
21095_1.jpg
0044h.jpg
IMG_2730.jpg

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Nah. I've been busy. I'm probably gonna sit down in the next week and scour the site. You're like a medium-large right? I think we're both size 32.

I'm closer to large than medium, depending on brand. I'm gonna have a proper look through in the coming days. Do you know if there are any coupons or codes available atm?

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
I'm closer to large than medium, depending on brand. I'm gonna have a proper look through in the coming days. Do you know if there are any coupons or codes available atm?

There are a few 10% with free shipping ones floating around. I'd ask because fok randomly parsed them out

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Finished off my gift card at Atelier Damir Doma grey wool pants
L1020978.jpg
Fun pocket detail
L1020979.jpg
L1020980.jpg
Damir Doma fishscale bag
L1020982.jpg
L1020981.jpg

Curious_George

Reaction score
Been wanting to pick up some Tricker's for a while. Stow in Black with Dainite sole,

DSC_0394rez.jpg

Also picked up Lee 1936 Hair on hide and EG banded collar flannel,

Leehaironhide.jpg

EGbandcollarshirt.jpg

Histrion

Reaction score
I bought an A.P.C. crewneck sweater today at Michel Brisson in Montreal. It has a rich navy color with strawberry-ish/deep red stripes. It has button on the left shoulder that you can undo. It looks like its a pretty good quality knit. I didn't know that APC were having some of their stuff done in Italy, but it appears that they do according to the tag...

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i cannot find a ******* thing i am interested in. any shoes left at jil? any anything left at barney's?

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be careful with that bag in Chinatown. One of my cousins might try to fry it up and eat it.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^why, is it cat skin?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
just ******* around. i bought the new millennium falcon, fits 20 figures. will post soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads