• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What music are you listening to lately?

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I picked up a Motown singles collection ('59 - '71) recently. a nice trip down memory lane. So much great music!
smile.gif

homunculus

Reaction score
The Pop Group - Y
Charles Mingus - Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus
Squarepusher - Music Is Rotted One Note

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could someone give me some samba/bossa nova suggestions? I've just recently been introduced to it and have only listened to the Gilbertos. Classic or modern-er artists would be equally appreciated.

BTW, I sitting right now at 4AM watching a Julieta Venegas concert on Palladia, and I have to admit she is pretty awesome. No I do not understand Spanish. Some other good artists like her?

Mr. Macaque

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheessus

BTW, I sitting right now at 4AM watching a Julieta Venegas concert on Palladia, and I have to admit she is pretty awesome. No I do not understand Spanish. Some other good artists like her?

I sort of like Julieta Venegas too. Might want to check out Belanova for sugar-sweet pop en espanol.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

TheFusilliJerry

Reaction score
Billy Joel - The Stranger
Weezer - Pinkerton
Depeche Mode - 101
She Wants Revenge - This is Forever
The Clash - The Clash(UK)
Johnny Cash - Live at Folsom Prison
R.E.M. - Reckoning
Nirvana - Bleach
Green Day - Nimrod
Queen - A Night at the Opera
Van Halen - Van Halen
Oasis - Whats the Story(Morning Glory)
Big Audio Dynamite - This is big audio dynamite

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Stella by Starlight, The Great Jazz Trio on Eighty-Eights SACD
Cookin, Miles Davis, Prestige 180 gram 45 rpm LPs
Pink Floyd, Atom Heart Mother, EMI UK CD

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Picked up Department Of Eagles - In Ear Park and MGMT - Oracular Spectacular today. Yes I know I'm late to this party.

Still listening to a lot of Stereo Total, Polysics, Nico Vega, and Devo.

I hate snow.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads