• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBW

Reaction score
RRL slim off ebay Nikon D60 and lenses-ebay Tiffany key-chain and tie bar-Tiffanys Persol foldables just to throw in my motorcycles front pouch-ebay sand desert boots-clarks store David Yurman Sea Urchin ring 12 pairs of socks from Ben Silver (brand escapes me) lingerie for my fiancee to wear tomorrow night
smile.gif

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up some uniqlo selvage jeans for CHEAP!

I got a blue and a black.

If anyone is interested in getting a pair please send me a PM or an email (preferably email) to [email protected] TELL YOUR FRIENDS!! I need to make $$$$

But right now they are pretty good. I went to uniqlo earlier wanting to buy jeans and I ended up buying some weird jeans that had a tag that said INDIGO on it. Later I looked at a bargain bin and man there must have been like 20 pairs in there at a highway robbery price.

Seriously if anyone is interested send me an email. I need to $$$. I'll post some fit pics later.

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Purchased a couple of Black Fleece shirts from the online Brooks sale. They're on backorder, though, so I've got to wait a couple of weeks for them.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ The newer stuff is so much better than it was last season.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cocostella
who are you talking about again?
rimshot.gif

probably the marital aid socal gifted him for xmas

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
probably the marital aid socal gifted him for xmas

Are you that hard up for my jock dude?

Seriously it's almost frightening how much you're into me.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just bought a few things from yoox:

1. Raf by Raf
RAF.jpg

2. Marc Jacobs
marc.jpg

3. Marc Jacobs crewneck but I'm too lazy to take a screenshot.

I think my boxing day shopping is over
bigstar[1].gif

Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Are you that hard up for my jock dude?

Seriously it's almost frightening how much you're into me.

+11111

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice on both counts, did the recent WAYWT get you up on that hoodie? Personally I prefer the blue version but nice anyway.

JOA

Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamha21
Shockingly, got a Brooks Brothers Chunky Cardigan in Navy today at a Brooks Brothers Outlet of all places.

The family wanted to do outlet shopping (much to my disliking) so to kill time I was hanging out in the Polo/J Crew/BB outlets. Everything in the BB outlet was cheap **** made in China or Peru and then I came across this sweater. Only thing in the store made in Italy, great quality, and 100% wool (you'd never know it because its super soft). Very similar in style to chunky cardi's I've seen and wanted this fall from J Crew and Shipley and Halmos. I had to size down to a small for it to fit the way I wanted it too, but for under $70 bucks, super pleased.

Pic, please...

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
chrono: hey, have you been looking through yoox sales **** yet? pm with tips and recommendations, I trust your judgement. Haven't had a chance yet, been busy with christmas drinking.

sorry for derailing. with contribute soon.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Nice on both counts, did the recent WAYWT get you up on that hoodie? Personally I prefer the blue version but nice anyway.

Originally Posted by GoSurface
That Marc Jacobs sweater is really cool Stazy!

Thanks!

To be honest, I'd never seen the hoodie until it was posted in WAYWT so I guess it had some influence.

Originally Posted by chronoaug
stazy- So are you the jerk who bought up all the size M raf toggle hoodies? Not that i would've bought it as i've just stared at it since it came out in 07
frown.gif
. Still cool though.

xeno- That hoodie is like 2 years old, man

I bought a size small!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads