• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What kind of cars do you guys have?

zubin

Reaction score
god no! Estoril Blue!!

that's my handle on bimmerforums.com too, but i rarely go there anymore

zubin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 95///M3
front.jpg
2.jpg
sied.jpg

why does your LTW not have cloth vader seats? ANd why did your LTW not originally come with the LTW wing? conversion?

billionaireboy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by turboman808
I love the XJs. I have less then a year left to pay on my solstice and I think I am going to get an XJ

only problem is Jags lose value like no other. My great condition '02 with about 10,000 only cost about 6Gs

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by billionaireboy
only problem is Jags lose value like no other. My great condition '02 with about 10,000 only cost about 6Gs

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe. Love it.

nate10184

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zubin
why does your LTW not have cloth vader seats?

ANd why did your LTW not originally come with the LTW wing?

conversion?

Haha thats what I was discretely trying to ask as well.

The Wayfarer

Reaction score
Silver 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Not exactly economical or sporty, but I like it. It's certainly great for travel, and that's something I do a lot of.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
god no! Estoril Blue!! that's my handle on bimmerforums.com too, but i rarely go there anymore
Ah, sorry. I should not speak of that which I do not know. Nice color though.
Originally Posted by JayJay
So do I.
I once watched Leno talking about his Miura, and he said that the ex-Editor of Car & Driver said that everyone should drive a V-12 once in there life, but he though you should drive one every day. My kind of guy.
Originally Posted by billionaireboy
Not a problem for those of us who don't buy retail! ~ H

95///M3

Reaction score
why does your LTW not have cloth vader seats? ANd why did your LTW not originally come with the LTW wing? conversion?
It does have cloth seats... SPORT cloth seats, LTW's did not come with vaders. All LTW's were shipped with build code 0325 - m wing. The PTG prepped wing was in a large box in the trunk along with the strut bar, x brace, and oil pan and pump. Definitely not a conversion. This could be one of the lowest all original mileage LTW'S left. 7,9xx miles.

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 95///M3
'51 Jaguar XK120 Coupe
'72 BMW 2002tii
'87 MB 300 SDL
'91 BMW M5
'95 BMW M3 CSL - Lightweight

By the end of the week perhaps a '94 BMW 850CSi

I don't know, seems like kind of a clunky collection. The Jag is nice though.

StopPolloition

Reaction score
2004 Impala SS. I'm very happy with it, and even though it's not the baddest car in the world, I bought it with my own money at 23, so I guess I have a certain pride of ownership with it.

cheez80

Reaction score
i have a 2000 infiniti Q45 anniversary edition - insurance coilovers, peak performance multilink, work euroline n in 19x9.5 ET8 19x10 ET-11. it's almost 6" lower than stock, and i'm running -7* camber. the hot rod guys think i'm crazy for doing it, and i'm inclined to agree but it looks so cool! i do get profiled all the time by cops though. they think i'm an asian gangster or something. i'm thinking of selling it though and building a porsche 964 in the rauh-welt style:
IMG_9303.jpg
i hope this will happen before spring, but we'll see.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads