• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
please don't get a styleforum tattoo on *********

smile.gif

I hate tattoos with any kind of text.

ArliHawk`

Reaction score
I bought some Levi's Capital E Harrison recently, and love these jeans.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Socal- Are you sure he didn't just shrink a hairband? Nah, but that's pretty cool. The augusta boots are nice. I don't even remember you fiending over them at atelier. But does it crease like shell cordovan? xchen- Nice pickup. It's the topic of way too many noob threads and PMs i've received but it's still a nice piece. Good fit and color. If my old one didn't have epaulets and had side pockets i'd still be rocking it. Looked badass in a variety of different aesthetic fits. Plus, if you get tired of it, you know someone here or sufu will buy it at cost!

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mainy
Yo Nataku, what kind of discount store in MN is selling stuff like that?! Do they ever have any stuff in small sizes? I am envious.
A very good one
biggrin.gif
Sizing varies. The Post O'Alls was on the 90% off rack and it was the only thing like it in the store. There were some other higher end stuff (mostly from Bloomingdales, but I guess I'm completely out of the loop as I never knew the MOA Bloomingdales carried Paul Smith Mainline) like Zegna, Paul Smith, and some oddball European lines.
Originally Posted by breakfasteatre
he wont tell, too many MN sf users to blow the spot up :|
\t
nod[1].gif

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Not that happy with what Seven got in for Raf, so I bought a jacket by his old understudy Damir Doma
damirsheer.jpg
L1020975.jpg

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I never knew Damir Doma used to work with Raf. That's pretty cool.

I like a lot of Damir Doma but the pricepoint is insane.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
^ I never knew Damir Doma used to work with Raf. That's pretty cool.

I like a lot of Damir Doma but the pricepoint is insane.

That's why you need to practice your magic more!

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
That's why you need to practice your magic more!

Truth.

When I sign that first television contract, you'd better believe that Atelier will be my first stop after the bank.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
my seiko diver is here, its so thick and big, I love it. just need to get a 22m nato strap

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And more Christmas Eve Day discount/thrift shopping: Articifical Flavor jacket/shirt/thing. Marked $8.95 but the cashier rang it as $2.95
biggrin.gif
DSC02170.jpg
Umii 908 denim jacket. Anyone know anything about this label. It's Made in Japan acording to the label. Very well made. $8 - NWOT
DSC02171.jpg
inside pocket:
DSC02172.jpg
Oliver Spencer Seersucker S/S shirt $18 Brand new
DSC02173.jpg

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shockingly, got a Brooks Brothers Chunky Cardigan in Navy today at a Brooks Brothers Outlet of all places.

The family wanted to do outlet shopping (much to my disliking) so to kill time I was hanging out in the Polo/J Crew/BB outlets. Everything in the BB outlet was cheap **** made in China or Peru and then I came across this sweater. Only thing in the store made in Italy, great quality, and 100% wool (you'd never know it because its super soft). Very similar in style to chunky cardi's I've seen and wanted this fall from J Crew and Shipley and Halmos. I had to size down to a small for it to fit the way I wanted it too, but for under $70 bucks, super pleased.

Orpheus

Reaction score
RRL straight leg raw, from Marshall's. I could not believe my luck. At $50 I think this beats out APC or Naked & Famous as entry-level raw denim. It's my first pair outside a pair of 501 STFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads