• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfMonnitoff

Reaction score
i think this is my first waywt here

20081223wb9.jpg

MMM 10
Uniqlo Jeans
Raf Shoes

reprehensible

Reaction score
I am on sale, apparently.

meh.jpg

iPhone camera is just as bad as advertised.

I should probably buy a scarf that matches at least one other article of clothing that I own. But it has been very cold here, so I'm wearing the only one that I have.

davo10375

Reaction score
ProfM thats fantastic man. Never seen those Raf shoes, what season/got a link?

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ProfMonnitoff

MMM 10
Uniqlo Jeans
Raf Shoes

+1
this fit dissuaded me from posting mine on sufu...just can't follow something like this
laugh.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ProfMonnitoff
20081223wb9.jpg
MMM 10 Uniqlo Jeans Raf Shoes

I dig this in a Patrick Bateman way. Only thing that I wonder about is the face, as long as your hair isn't too neat and you don't look like a 14 year old, it'll be awesome.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Probably, but how deep?

Mr. Pharmacist

Reaction score
Excuse the vacant stare to nowhere, and general slouchiness
15n3mu0.jpg
The best way to dress when going to Racine, Wisconsin to buy Kringle. Thanks to Lefty for the awesome boots!

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Probably, but how deep?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by davo10375
ProfM thats fantastic man. Never seen those Raf shoes, what season/got a link?

Agreed, those shoes are dope

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
They are aren't they

rafsimonzmo7.jpg

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember loving them when you posted those a while ago, didn't realize they were the same ones. I wish Raf still made good shoes :p

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlanC
Criticism noted, accepted and valiant attempts at correction will be made. I acknowledge good casual is a weakness, which is why I've been over here. Something of more 'mature' casual is my goal, borrowing elements from guys like A Harris and Baron plus incorporating Trad/Preppy elements.

I think you are pretty much there already and definitely moving in the right direction. I've seen some nice casual fits from you recently.

Originally Posted by AlanC
I love your Belstaff jackets, Andrew, but I'm afraid I'd look too much (even more?) like a poseur in a motorcycle jacket. Although a non-leather jacket doesn't scream it nearly as loud. Maybe I'll succumb and get one.

I admit I feel sort of entitled to wear them because I spent so many years riding off-road, but still I don't think they are hard to pull off as motorcycle jackets go - they aren't super recognizable as such. If you want to ease in get one of the early 70's versions with the non-tilted pocket - the earlier/shorter version. They are cut a little looser and look pretty classic:

belstaffvintage1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics