• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Jil Sander wool cashmere seamed blazer
Jil Sander cotton stretch l/s tee with fuzzy stripes
Dior Homme black pants
Jil Sander black laceups

That blazer is just the right amount of awesome.

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Originally Posted by emptym
Am still trying to figure out how to wear this thrifted sweater. Up or down, w/ dark scarf or light?

I like the dark scarf better. If you can't figure the sweater out please send it to me. It's great.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Old man Jimmy Smitts isn't nearly as awesome as cross country motorcycle Jimmy Smitts.

It looks best up with the light scarf, but I don't think there's anything you can do to stop it from looking like a ******.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
B.Son Italian wool-blend peacoat
scarf brand unknown
wool arm warmers from Nepal
SCxSE06
Clarks Desert Boots

WAYWT_12-23-08.jpg

emptym

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlanC
I like the dark scarf better. If you can't figure the sweater out please send it to me. It's great.
Thanks Alan. I have a soft spot for all things heathered, so I think it's a keeper. But if you ever want to come out to SF to look for another, let me know. We can shop the thrift stores and talk theo. Maybe pejek would give us the grand tour.
Originally Posted by Arethusa
Old man Jimmy Smitts isn't nearly as awesome as cross country motorcycle Jimmy Smitts. It looks best up with the light scarf, but I don't think there's anything you can do to stop it from looking like a ******.
laugh.gif
Wait, was this for me? Am I now fighting the both/and fight on two fronts? First Pio and now you A? Jimmy Smitts? OK, I have nothing against Jimmy Smits, or vaginas. A close-up of my second-hand, heathered vag, w/ (slightly) better detail:
imgp3343zi8.jpg

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Thanks Alan. I have a soft spot for all things heathered, so I think it's a keeper. But if you ever want to come out to SF to look for another, let me know. We can shop the thrift stores and talk theo. Maybe pejek would give us the grand tour.

Sounds like fun!

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Back for a second round of SW punishment. Am still trying to figure out how to wear this thrifted sweater. Up or down, w/ dark scarf or light? Maybe it just depends on the weather.
Cardigan looks great and any which way with the scarf is also fine. Your jeans are not stacking right. They look too long. I would either cuff them or have them hemmed. edit: They are cuffed. They're too long.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The problem isn't the length. They're too wide to stack on a small shoe like a bit loafer. Either hem them or stop wearing those shoes.
laugh.gif
Wait, was this for me? Am I now fighting the both/and fight on two fronts? First Pio and now you A? Jimmy Smitts? OK, I have nothing against Jimmy Smits, or vaginas. A close-up of my second-hand, heathered vag, w/ (slightly) better detail:
imgp3343zi8.jpg

Sadly,
heatheredvaginazg8.jpg
<3.

Brutus

Reaction score
Catching up on the last week or so...
Originally Posted by davo10375
Comments? You look like a douchebag, get the hair out of your eyes. The fact that your not wearing the glasses could be seen as good but because you got railed for them on here/sf im going to assume your dressing to please the internet.
Originally Posted by XenoX101
I never liked the glasses, since people don't seem to look past it, yes, I took them off for the photo. Blow me.
I told you to expect this. BTW, the boots are hideous but almost everything else could work.
Originally Posted by JD_May
028xn7.jpg
B.son / W+H (nv) / SJDGC / PFs The coating really makes the SJs look like they're stacking oddly there. Weird. They're not.

Are those the black PF? Why does the toe look a little crinkly?
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Going to get milk and bread.
3114809315_711b466937_o.jpg
Don't worry, I haven't lost my vampiric touch.
wink.gif

What happened to the pic?
Originally Posted by Neofinitia
WAYWT-193.jpg

This needed to be quoted again of course. Is this the Dallas airport?
Originally Posted by Peon
I dont know if i can post here yet, but if it's still forbidden please delete my post.
Photo018-3.jpg

Bose HTs suck. Thanks for playing.
Originally Posted by bluemagic
That's why I need help in picking the right glasses, so that I don't look as punchable. Also, I think I look much less punchable than in high school; I should look less and less punchable as life wears me down.
I need a HS pic please. You know you have one.
Back for a second round of SW punishment.
I like this. Fit pic in the snow to come shortly.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
DSCN3280.jpg
Dear Santa, Those new BOO shirts are at Farinellis and as you can see I am in need of better dress shirts Not only that... but I have been good all year! Thanks, robbie ... new knit tie ... now playing- george formby on pandora I feel like I could knot this knit tie better, can someone suggest a knot for me to google/learn how to tie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads