• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The secret to success with women

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Berticus
Game theory and marketing. Don't spoil your target, but don't completely ignore her. Walk into her group and make nice with all the guys so they won't cockblock you. However, don't get too comfortable, make it look like you're ready to leave at any moment. If she tries to grab your attention, neg her. Say how she's grabby, an attention whore or demanding. Phase two --- you isolate her and give her one on one time.

A good opening would be like, "Looks like the party is over here" (say to all the guys), then say to the target, "if I wasn't gay, you'd be so mine." Another good one is like, "Oh my gosh, did you see the two girls fighting outside?" And then make up a story right there on the spot.

Remember the characteristics of an alpha male:
  1. Good smile
  2. Confidence
  3. Well groomed
  4. Sense of Humor
  5. Social center

**** you, ******.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by flashback
ugh this **** is so old... speaking as someone IN the community.

if you're inexperienced then you should hold off on giving public advice to people that is at least 3 years old and very out-of-date

Which post is worse? Gosh I just can't decide!

mafoofan Jr.

Reaction score
7 pages of useless advice. I had a successful position last summer, before I got laid off, and I got more pearls than Ron Jeremy does in one month. It's all about Money and Confidence. Above all else, give signs that you can take care of her and her babies (if she already got banged) and she's in your pocket like that!

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you guys are ******* pathetic. all u guys talking this "game" and "community" **** have major self esteem issues and need to seek help. act who you are, the girls who like you for yourself are the kind of girls you want, the ones who think ur an idiot are the kind you dont. whats so hard to understand? i know for you guys who werent born with a chizzled jaw line and eyes like the ocean blue may find it harder then me, but cummon.

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I've lost some game as well as IQ points reading through these 7 pgs. It is simple. Be nice, but don't be a doormat. QED.

dexterhaven

Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
you guys are ******* pathetic. all u guys talking this "game" and "community" **** have major self esteem issues and need to seek help. act who you are, the girls who like you for yourself are the kind of girls you want, the ones who think ur an idiot are the kind you dont. whats so hard to understand? i know for you guys who werent born with a chiseled jaw line and eyes like the ocean blue may find it harder then me, but cummon.

The last part of this post was funny, but the first part was chichÃ
00a9.png
nonsense. The guys who turn to this "game" idiocy do so because they have been themselves and have had little to no success in the process. What woman would fall for the guy who likes Disney movies or the guy with the foot massage fetish? They're being true themselves, but come on.

I have no problem with a man attempting to make himself into something better or more attractive to women. But I do wish that the men undertaking this process would not take tips from douchebags like that Mystery guy.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Become interesting; you can't love anyone until you love yourself!

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mystery is a douche, but how is taking tips from him any worse than taking tips from friends and various people you meet who have no clue?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Because he's a sociopath and you shouldn't take relationship advice from Ed Geins.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Because he's a sociopath and you shouldn't take relationship advice from Ed Geins.
So he doesn't have enough social proof.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Social proof? Keep your queer game-speak jibberjabber to yourself.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
I'm on the fence here. I dont frequent the seduction boards, but I don't summarily dismiss the stuff those boys espouse. Part of my thing I guess is that I am pretty comfortable generally talking to women - that is a pretty decent starting point.

That said, I watched Neil Strauss' Annihalation videos, and absolutely learned some key pointers that have been very helpful in chatting to women and in escalating my success.

I don't go marching up to 3 sets and proclaim 'would you date a guy named Herbert'. In fact, I dont think I have ever called a group of people a set, and have never once used the phrase sarging...but I definitely think there is something to the teachings of those guys.

dexterhaven

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
Mystery is a douche, but how is taking tips from him any worse than taking tips from friends and various people you meet who have no clue?

Taking advice from clueless people is not the only alternative. There are sources that give good advice--or, at any rate--better advice than than those who urge men to start "peacocking" or throwing out "neg reps" or some such nonsense.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads