• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tila Tequila and Sucking D**k for Bentleys

mafoofan Jr.

Reaction score
My Dad doesn't mind.

Originally Posted by Mentos
Is your namesake aware of the sh*t you spew?

mafoofan Jr.

Reaction score
This is the most original statement I've ever heard online.

Originally Posted by Royal Berk
She looks like ET!

So bored of her, famous for nothing.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She's got a face of a marsupialed chiguagua. It shows you how dumb the white boys are about Asian chicks when this 'ho can get a show on MTV. I wouldn't let her ************ even if she pays me. Actually, only if she gives me a Porsche 911 Turbo.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As much as I find her insipid, annoying, and representative of all that is wrong with today's MTV generation, I have to give her props for making it in our society.

In today's world of rampant consumerism, cult of personality, and cultural ADD, you have to play by the new rules to make it. She understands this, apparently other people do not.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
As much as I find her insipid, annoying, and representative of all that is wrong with today's MTV generation, I have to give her props for making it in our society. In today's world of rampant consumerism, cult of personality, and cultural ADD, you have to play by the new rules to make it. She understands this, apparently other people do not.
Eh, I really don't think her line of thinking runs that deep. I think she's just an obnoxious skank who got a TV show just based on that alone. One might argue that people like her and Paris Hilton are just working an angle, I'm really not that optimistic.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
Eh, I really don't think her line of thinking runs that deep. I think she's just an obnoxious skank who got a TV show just based on that alone. One might argue that people like her and Paris Hilton are just working an angle, I'm really not that optimistic.

Agreed. I do think that someone smarter can make their wealth by working that angle though.

mafoofan Jr.

Reaction score
MTV is not that much different from Disney. The way I see it, this country is heading down the pipe the way "youth culture" is handled and portrayed. On TV, the only two channels that continue to catch my interests include PBS and NatGeo. Everything else is crap.

Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
She's got a face of a marsupialed chiguagua. It shows you how dumb the white boys are about Asian chicks when this 'ho can get a show on MTV. I wouldn't let her ************ even if she pays me. Actually, only if she gives me a Porsche 911 Turbo.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Royal Berk
She looks like ET!

So bored of her, famous for nothing.

yup. it is undisputable the ***** looks like an alien.

but i never foreclosed the idea of getting a ** from an alien.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
***** is mad ugly. Also more evidence that white boys make the worst choices when it comes to asians.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan Jr.
I think people should stick to their own race, keep up cultural pride. Otherwise, we're going to be like Brazil in a few years.

Damn, I spit out my coffee!
laugh.gif

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
As much as I find her insipid, annoying, and representative of all that is wrong with today's MTV generation, I have to give her props for making it in our society.

In today's world of rampant consumerism, cult of personality, and cultural ADD, you have to play by the new rules to make it. She understands this, apparently other people do not.

You can admire any brute with wealth if you think this way.

padronlover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan Jr.
+1. Hate her or not, she has personality, and we know that shi$ defines whether someone is gonna make it in showbiz or not. She also makes more white guys think it's cool to date an Asian girl. While my view is not shared by all, I think people should stick to their own race, keep up cultural pride. Otherwise, we're going to be like Brazil in a few years. So why is it positive that she makes more white guys think it's cool to date an Asian girl? Well, for one, the white parents are finally going to "get it" that some Asian women make those slurpy sounds for real, not just during instant noodle commercials.
lol8[1].gif

I was like, huh? Didn't you marry a white girl?
Then I realized you were mafoofan jr...
Will the real mafoofan please stand up, please stand up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads