• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What kind of cars do you guys have?

Hany

Reaction score
Originally Posted by username79
My baby
inlove.gif

Ugly_beat-up_washed-out-red_Ford_Taurus_wagon.jpg[IMG][/I]

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by [B]username79[/B] [URL='https://www.styleforum.net/~styleforumadmin/styleforumfinal/showthread.php?s=6c73daa2ec5a07dcca88d940ac9d5529&p=1577189#post1577189'][IMG]https://www.styleforum.net/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/URL] [/QUOTE]
So you are "widely considered gay" and "frequently owned by women?"
Did you have a vanity plate on it as well? That would be the ultimate ****.
If I had your car I would shut up and try to get as little attention as possible.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hany
If I had your car I would shut up and try to get as little attention as possible.

Why? What's wrong with my car?

Originally Posted by The Truth
Along with the exterior of the Taurus, its interior was ahead of its time, and many features originating from it are still used in most cars today. The interior was designed to be extremely user friendly, with all of its controls designed to be recognizable by touch, allowing drivers to operate them without taking their eyes off the road. For example, the switches to the power windows and power locks were designed with one half of the switch raised up, with the other half recessed, in order for its function to be identified by touch. To further enhance this "user friendliness", the dashboard was designed to have all of the controls in the central area, within reach of the driver. The left side of the dash also curved slightly around the driver, to make controls easily accessible as well as creating a "cockpit" feel. However, it wasn't curved enough to prevent the passenger from easily identifying and using the vehicle's main controls as well.

inspired by the design of the Audi 5000 and Ford's own Tempo. The aerodynamic design of the Taurus also made the car more fuel efficient, allowing Ford to meet the more stringent Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) standards applied by the United States government. The Taurus' success ultimately led to an American automobile design revolution; Chrysler and General Motors developed aerodynamic cars in order to capitalize on the Taurus' success.

It went on to win many awards, most notably being named Motor Trend's Car of the Year for 1986,[15] as well as being named on Car and Driver's Ten Best List for 1986.

Hany

Reaction score
Why? What's wrong with my car?
wikimedia or not it is ugly so if you pulled a lame joke it is not funny.
and to answer your q, nothing wrong with the car itself, more about your attitude towards other people's cars.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wikimedia or not it is ugly so if you pulled a lame joke it is not funny.
and to answer your q, nothing wrong with the car itself, more about your attitude towards other people's cars.

Where do you get off calling my car ugly??

7454_1.JPG

Hany

Reaction score
Those praises you are quoting are 23 years old. Unfortunately the car hasn't aged well.

Glad you are apparently loving it though.

Hany

Reaction score
Where do you get off calling my car ugly??

7454_1.JPG

It's a great car....for me to poop on
bounce2.gif

165231__triumph_l.jpg

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those praises you are quoting are 23 years old. Unfortunately the car hasn't aged well.

Glad you are apparently loving it though.

It revolutionized American car design. Which is really saying something..

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It revolutionized American car design. Which is really saying something..

+1. I support your Taurus appreciation. It looks good for its age. I would honestly be surprised if you were not picking up teh wimminz with your car.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MjHoffmann
Oh, lighten up man.

You know what? You're right.

The fact that this thread is in General Chat and the other one is in Fine Living makes it completely different.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2001 gold chrysler sebring. limited.

It was cool when I first got it, but as the years have progressed Ive become the butt of jokes for my grandma car. Guess it doesnt fit a 26 year old image. *******. Im driving that ***** til she dies.

MjHoffmann

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
You know what? You're right.

The fact that this thread is in General Chat and the other one is in Fine Living makes it completely different.

My point exactly!

95///M3

Reaction score
'51 Jaguar XK120 Coupe
'72 BMW 2002tii
'87 MB 300 SDL
'91 BMW M5
'95 BMW M3 CSL - Lightweight

By the end of the week perhaps a '94 BMW 850CSi

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads