• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tila Tequila and Sucking D**k for Bentleys

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was at a buddy's house flipping channels, and they were showing an interview on MTV with Tila Tequila about a book she put out. It has to be the WORST motivational book EVER.

She actually has a chapter in it entitled "Sucking Dick for Bentleys"

"You've got to be smart about it ladies. None of this sucking dick for a dollar bullshit. If you're going to do it, I'm talking about sucking dick for a Bentley. Seriously. Know your worth and make sure you get paid." (excerpt)

There's also a section in there about how "slut" is a positive term that girls should aspire to.

She also lists here influences as "Joan of Arc, Queen Elizabeth, and Anne Boleyn- women who actually did ****."
plain.gif

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She is a true business women. LOL Henry the 8th....didn't he wack Anne Boleyn? and Elizabeth claimed to be a virgin, no?

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
She's not ugly but those tattoos ( and there are others ) certainly don't look very classy.

1130_tila_tequila_mtv_00-thumb11.jpg

Given what she's got to offer, you've got to give her credit for where she's gotten.

There are many, many like her. And maybe after her book there will be more.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
even though I am straight there is an amount of money I would suck a dick for

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is this chick not ugly again? She is beat and has a face of a bug. I just love how MTV is making this broad a role model for tweens. If anything, I'll give her credit for keepin' it real. There will always be "women" with no sense of self-respect; but at the same time, I don't really feel bad for the sorry saps they take advantage of. Those guys have no balls anyway.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
She has a face like a dog that caught a truck.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would kill her if I could.

mafoofan Jr.

Reaction score
+1. Hate her or not, she has personality, and we know that shi$ defines whether someone is gonna make it in showbiz or not. She also makes more white guys think it's cool to date an Asian girl. While my view is not shared by all, I think people should stick to their own race, keep up cultural pride. Otherwise, we're going to be like Brazil in a few years. So why is it positive that she makes more white guys think it's cool to date an Asian girl? Well, for one, the white parents are finally going to "get it" that some Asian women make those slurpy sounds for real, not just during instant noodle commercials.
lol8[1].gif

Originally Posted by rnoldh
She's not ugly but those tattoos ( and there are others ) certainly don't look very classy.

1130_tila_tequila_mtv_00-thumb11.jpg

Given what she's got to offer, you've got to give her credit for where she's gotten.

There are many, many like her. And maybe after her book there will be more.

Musiclover

Reaction score
She's several cocktails away to being beautiful! I'm not there yet, so I'll pass.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She's a waste of human ingredients, and just another contributor to cancer that is MTV and VH1.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
street level beauty. bowery street, circa 1986.

Mentos

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan Jr.
+1. Hate her or not, she has personality, and we know that shi$ defines whether someone is gonna make it in showbiz or not. She also makes more white guys think it's cool to date an Asian girl. While my view is not shared by all, I think people should stick to their own race, keep up cultural pride. Otherwise, we're going to be like Brazil in a few years. So why is it positive that she makes more white guys think it's cool to date an Asian girl? Well, for one, the white parents are finally going to "get it" that some Asian women make those slurpy sounds for real, not just during instant noodle commercials.
lol8[1].gif

Is your namesake aware of the sh*t you spew?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads