• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rate these chicks!! Scale of 1-10

taktikz

Reaction score
2/10 because of her ass.... 10/10
smile.gif

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
5/10 (would be fun to do once), 9/10

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
6/10 = Nothing really going for her except her butt.
8/10 = She is cool but overrated. Not a big fan of her face sometimes.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Number one I would not hit. Not because of her sharp knees or anything, but because I don't like having Ice-T shove a pistol down my throat in the middle of the night. 0/10

Number two... I'd say like 7/10

taktikz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Number one I would not hit. Not because of her sharp knees or anything, but because I don't like having Ice-T shove a pistol down my throat in the middle of the night. 0/10 Number two... I'd say like 7/10
Post a pic of a chick you consider a 10/10... oh and use the image hosting site in my sig...

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by taktikz
Post a pic of a chick you consider a 10/10... oh and use the image hosting site in my sig...

Don't tell me what to do.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Number one I would not hit. Not because of her sharp knees or anything, but because I don't like having Ice-T shove a pistol down my throat in the middle of the night. 0/10

Number two... I'd say like 7/10

lol, what the **** women do you date?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
lol, what the **** women do you date?

One thing has nothing to do with the other. As has been pointed out many, many times.

I just don't think sleeping with Ice-T's wife, even if she were my cup of tea (which she's not) is a bad idea. Dude has more street cred than I do.

As for the lovely Ms. Lima, a seven out of ten is damn good on my scale.
Adrianna Lima has just never really done much for me. As I've posted before, as far as Victoria Secrets models go, I am a Laetitia Casta man.

I am the kind of guy who hesitates to give anyone a 10/10, regardless of their physical beauty. There should really be some sort of standard for that.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm also the kind of person who would never really give a 10/10 but to give a Victoria Secrets Model anything less than a 9.5?

You must be ******* Aphrodite herself.

stoneb

Reaction score
?/10 for both of them. it's hard to rate women so heavily photoshopped/airbrushed

chrome_dout

Reaction score
First chick is just scary - 3/10
Adri is pretty nice, I would say 9/10

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hell yes No. 1 for the win! I love ass cleavage!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads