• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Student/Teacher Clash

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As long as we're off topic (and this is coming from some who just graduated high school) some girls do NOT look like they are in high school at at. Put them on a college campus and no one would bat an eye (of course they would be wiping their drool).

Anyways, unless you tend to live in a large metropolitan area (and even if you do...) people tend to have no experience with style outside of their small suburb bubbles. Just simply laugh it off and say stuff like "I'm an old man what do you expect" and take nothing serious from it.

Congrats though on being a well dressed teacher.

apropos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
I could never, ever, ever teach 15-16 year old girls. Within 2 years I would certainly either:

a) Be arrested.
b) Blow my own sobbing brains out after an epic masturbation binge.

lol8[1].gif

dirk diggler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian278
Most 15-16 year old girls know absolutely nothing about anything and are basically sheep. Only some of them grow out of this phase.

this is why I am teaching my 3 yr old daughter the ways of classic mens wear. She even stopped me sunday before church and mentioned that daddy forgot his pocket square. Brought tears to my eyes.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dirk diggler
Brought tears to my eyes.
WOW...awwwwww. Sig'd

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
this is why I am teaching my 3 yr old daughter the ways of classic mens wear. She even stopped me sunday before church and mentioned that daddy forgot his pocket square. Brought tears to my eyes.

there is hope for this world!

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JLibourel
Women of any age know nothing about classic menswear. (Well, nearly all of them, anyway.) Without seeing it, your ensemble sounds tasteful and classic to me. Why on earth would you expect 5th form girls to be arbitrae elegantiae?

the adjective elegans is 3rd declension, and the noun arbiter is masculine. the feminine noun closest in meaning is domina. the plural genitive form of elegans is elegantium. because elegans is an adjective, you'd need a noun for it to modify. take, for example, vestum virum (the garments of men).

so: 5th forms girls aren't dominae elegantium vestum virum.

sorry to be the SF Latin douchebag in residence, but I kind of had to.
teacha.gif

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
b) Blow my own sobbing brains out after an epic masturbation binge.
lol wtfuckityfuck
Originally Posted by wmmk
teacha.gif

Having to ever pick up Latin again would make me blow my brains out though I do like the word "declension".

James Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
the adjective elegans is 3rd declension, and the noun arbiter is masculine. the feminine noun closest in meaning is domina. the plural genitive form of elegans is elegantium. because elegans is an adjective, you'd need a noun for it to modify. take, for example, vestum virum (the garments of men).

so: 5th forms girls aren't dominae elegantium vestum virum.

teacha.gif

You just had to be that guy.

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so this post is about teenage girls or matching? i'm confused.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Women are not dominae elegantium vestum virum.

The new SF motto.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, back on topic... I think. Keep wearing what you are wearing. I teach a bunch of first graders that think everything is amazing. I come in the classroom with shirt, tie and jacket and they always like it.... But for some reason they want me to wear a Sponge Bob/High School Musical tie everyday. Ahhhhh, bless their hearts.
teacha.gif

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Composer_1777
It has mostly been the woman teachers sleeping with students, even when i was in highschool.

Why didn't this happen when I was in high school?

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryoneo
Well, back on topic... I think. Keep wearing what you are wearing. I teach a bunch of first graders that think everything is amazing. I come in the classroom with shirt, tie and jacket and they always like it.... But for some reason they want me to wear a Sponge Bob/High School Musical tie everyday. Ahhhhh, bless their hearts.
teacha.gif

Lucky you! The kids sound delightful.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads