• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tito's Vodka

jonnydrama

Reaction score
Have any of you guys tried it?

I've heard great things about it. Unfortunately, I live in Canada and I don't think they distribute up here.

www.titos-vodka.com

fcuknu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ridiculously good for the price. I hate the taste of vodka and I can drink the stuff straight. Much better than GG, chopin, Belvedere, Jewel, et cetera IMHO.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know, to me, vodka is vodka. I've tried pretty much every premium brand (including Tito's) and it's all the same **** to me. Can't drink that **** anymore.

fcuknu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I consider even the best vodka a binge alcohol. It is almost impossible to appreciate for its subtle nuances. Even the best vodkas still taste like rubbing alcohol.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Svedka is very cheap and I like it a lot, so that is my go to vodka.

I saw a program on Tito's. I wanna try it, but I think next on my list is Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka.

Vodka really doesn't bother me, I feel kinda drawn to it. I like it neat.

Theory

Reaction score
I swear by the stuff.

at least as far as vodka goes..

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gravitas
Svedska is very cheap and I like it a lot, so that is my go to vodka.

I saw a program on Tito's. I wanna try it, but I think next on my list is Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka.

Vodka really doesn't bother me, I feel kinda drawn to it. I like it neat.

you're nuts, try whiskey or something.

Originally Posted by fcuknu
Yeah, I consider even the best vodka a binge alcohol. It is almost impossible to appreciate for its subtle nuances. Even the best vodkas still taste like rubbing alcohol.

Well maybe that's because vodkas are pretty much just high quality grain (or potato, whatever) alcohol mixed with water.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^
I have had my fair share of whiskey. The stuff that I enjoyed most was actually the cheapest.

I don't much like rum.

Cognac is very good, I haven't had anything above Hennessy VSOP though. Gin is pretty good too IMO.

I want to try a grape vodka, how is Ciroc? The other brand I have heard of escapes my mind.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^
I have had my fair share of whiskey. The stuff that I enjoyed most was actually the cheapest.

I don't much like rum.

Cognac is very good, I haven't had anything above Hennessy VSOP though. Gin is pretty good too IMO.

I want to try a grape vodka, how is Ciroc? The other brand I have heard of escapes my mind.

ciroc tastes the same, gin is mmm mmm good, some rums and tequilas are good as well.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Svedska is very cheap and I like it a lot, so that is my go to vodka.

THough I haven't had Svedka since graduating college (probably because I rarely buy it outside bars and clubs) I still think it is still the best for its price.

fcuknu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A good XO rum is where its at. I believe it is one of the better sipping spirits. Scotch and Brandy heads always say I am a fool, but hey.

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had it and I can't give any good feedback because I dislike vodka in general. I bought a fifth of it a while back and it was bearable. I'm not a vodka drinker but I've heard only good things.

visionology

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Try pearl if you want a silky smooth aftertaste, has a hint of vanilla.

I haven't had Tito's but have been meaning to try it for a couple years now. I saw some cheap on my way through New Hampshire but didn't buy it and should have, they don't sell it around here.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can also be numbered amongst those who appreciate vodka's qualities as a spirit. And as I preach over and over again, you can very definitely taste differences in the quality and base of vodkas. The grape comes across easily in Ciroc, there is the spiciness of rye vodkas like Belvidere, the mellowness of potato vodkas like Chopin, and the harshness in vodka like Grey Goose. How can this be, when (at least by law in the U.S.) vodkas must be distilled to extremely high proof before dilution to bottling proof. How could the few percent that isn't alcohol affect the flavors? Well, most of the compounds that produce flavor and aroma (aromatics, phenols, esters, etc) are extremely potent compounds. Extremely. So there are some scientific legs under the hypothesis that there really is discernible flavor in such 'neutral' spirit. I wish I had a gas chromatograph so I could find out what exactly is in these spirits, but I do know that it doesn't take much to produce noticeable flavor changes. One compound I do know about -- the phenols that make Scotch smoky -- are present in unbelievably minute amounts. The difference between the smokiest of Ardbeg, Laphroaig, and Lagavulin and whiskies with no discernable smoke is phenol content of less than 100 parts per million. Less than 0.0004%. That said, I've not yet had Tito's, but have also heard good things about it. ~ Huntsman

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads