• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dswang
How do we alert moderators about accounts that only generate spam? PM? Or post here?
Use the report button on their posts >
report.gif

RJmanbearpig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
I feel like General Chat gets spammed the most because nobody wants to see me post in "WAYST."

confused.gif

I do.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Are you and GoSurf involved in some clandestine affair?
Yeah, they looked at the eugenics/genetics/elders of Zion thread, and decided to make a Man4ManBearPig.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Yeah, they looked at the eugenics/genetics/elders of Zion thread, and decided to make a Man4ManBearPig.
Hell hath no fury like a manonmanbearpig scorned.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just got a major surprise checking out the new posts in the Asian Grrlz thread... rach beware,
plain.gif

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
I just got a major surprise checking out the new posts in the Asian Grrlz thread... rach beware,
plain.gif

AHHH!!! MINE EYES!!!!!! Nothing ruins my day more than an unbridled Mollusk. Luckily I hadn't just eaten. Blech!
frown.gif

RJmanbearpig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt

This is brilliant, right here. M4MBP FTW.
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
AHHH!!! MINE EYES!!!!!! Nothing ruins my day more than an unbridled Mollusk. Luckily I hadn't just eaten. Blech!
frown.gif

Rach, I don't understand this. I had oysters for dinner last night. I think most of us [supposedly] str8 posters are not so upset by a Snausage of Sketchiness. And I thought Anne Hathaway and her magic Tomatoes of Nubility had put even you under their spell at one point.

RJmanbearpig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jinda appears to be going on some sort of sociopathic rampage in the PSA Hermes briefcases thread.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig
This is brilliant, right here. M4MBP FTW.

Rach, I don't understand this. I had oysters for dinner last night. I think most of us [supposedly] str8 posters are not so upset by a Snausage of Sketchiness. And I thought Anne Hathaway and her magic Tomatoes of Nubility had put even you under their spell at one point.

Well... did you see the pic in question? It was rather... surprising. It showed all the holes that the Good Lord has given to the "ensnaring" ones in clear, up close, large format detail.

Now, mind you, an SoS (Snausage of Sketchiness) is also not a particularly attractive thing when isolated and clarified up close and personal. It has its uses, of course, but nevertheless is still not a thing known for aesthetic pleasantness.

RJmanbearpig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Well... did you see the pic in question? It was rather... surprising. It showed all the holes that the Good Lord has given to the "ensnaring" ones in clear, up close, large format detail.
Nope, I don't visit that thread. I don't come to SF to look at dirty pictures or to read disquisitions on true AZN beauty.

Now, mind you, an SoS (Snausage of Sketchiness) is also not a particularly attractive thing when isolated and clarified up close and personal. It has its uses, of course, but nevertheless is still not a thing known for aesthetic pleasantness.
Er. Same for a Starfish of Iniquity.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig
Nope, I don't visit that thread. I don't come to SF to look at dirty pictures or to read disquisitions on true AZN beauty. Er. Same for a Starfish of Iniquity.
Just let's hope nobody points you towards an Oboe of Incontinence. As for that thread, I don't read it either, but I was stupid enough to take the bait. When somebody says, "Rach; don't look at XXYY" it's like you HAVE to look at it. It's one of those unknown, but immutable, laws of the universe. It would be like if somebody said, "Teh RJ... don't look at all the kitten-slaughter in post XXYY" you'd have to go on over there and see what was happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads