• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinelli's Final Holiday Sale Thread

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
awaiting stock list, cant believe there is any stock left after the T-day sale!

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hazE
For us non-americans when does the sale actually sale? (e.g how many hours?)

191 hours and 59 minutes

naaaaate

Reaction score
Do you guys have a jean that's heavy denim and also looser fitting? I'd love to step into the nice-denim world and take advantage of this 50% off sale but the kind of fit I like my pants to have is like a pair of carhartt dungarees. If APC were on sale I'd go for the rescues but that's a no-go. Is the average Joe a fit like the rescue? 14oz denim sounds pretty cool for the workwear vibe I do, but I don't know if its smoother/dressier denim or whatever and if you think this sentance is stupid please blame chrono because I'm basing this off him saying different textured jeans go different with different things.

Alternatively, if that EG field parka is on sale maybe I won't make it into the raw denim world just yet...

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd say go with the Chimala buckleback. Check it out on the blog. It's $311

naaaaate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cldpsu
I'd say go with the Chimala buckleback. Check it out on the blog. It's $311

Those look pretty darn cool but I was thinking I'd go with raw though I don't know how much of a wash that has. Buckle-back is a very tempting detail though, I'll have to think about it...

Histrion

Reaction score
I usually wear APC Rescues in size 28 (size down 3). Should I go for KMW 1980 or 1950 (true to size, 31)?

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by naaaaate
Do you guys have a jean that's heavy denim and also looser fitting? I'd love to step into the nice-denim world and take advantage of this 50% off sale but the kind of fit I like my pants to have is like a pair of carhartt dungarees. If APC were on sale I'd go for the rescues but that's a no-go. Is the average Joe a fit like the rescue? 14oz denim sounds pretty cool for the workwear vibe I do, but I don't know if its smoother/dressier denim or whatever and if you think this sentance is stupid please blame chrono because I'm basing this off him saying different textured jeans go different with different things.

Alternatively, if that EG field parka is on sale maybe I won't make it into the raw denim world just yet...

KMW 2010 in Raw
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oc1kYik0o8...h/DSC01537.JPG

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, and I'm still waiting on measurements for the waxed R&B Dakota, sizes 42 and 44, from Mauro... Thanks!

iroh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ao everything is 50% off? what are the items available? and someone mentioned a SF discount above, what is that about?

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iroh
ao everything is 50% off? what are the items available? and someone mentioned a SF discount above, what is that about?

The only brands the sale doesn't include are APC, Sugarcane and Buzz Rickson. The inventory list will be up shortly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads