• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Top Chef

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lee_44106
Padma used to be married to Salmen Rushdie. Yes, that writer that's on the Islam #1 kill list.

She got the scar from a bad car accident, IIRC.

What a writer. But the thought of him possibly having cornholed her is needless to say, not as good. As annoying as she can be.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I the contestants suck this season.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Kwilk should join TC, at least to get a whiff off Padma's hotness. otoh- I hate that Gail Simmons, she annoys the hell out of me

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yea gail is annoying as hell but i couldnt stop staring at padmas boobs the entire episode.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
Kwilk should join TC, at least to get a whiff off Padma's hotness. otoh- I hate that Gail Simmons, she annoys the hell out of me

I don't think I'd be one for TV, even if I did get an offer.

Padma is more than welcome to come over and try to convince me though.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Know a good place to steal... errr... stream full episodes of old seasons?

No, no idea.

Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
I love this show. Thank gawd for surfthechannel.com
It's not ideal, but I watched the first two episodes last night.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
Download torrents

The advantage of surftherchannel is that you don't have to download anything to watch the show (although they do let you download episodes). I have enough crap on my hard drive without it.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
The advantage of surftherchannel is that you don't have to download anything to watch the show (although they do let you download episodes). I have enough crap on my hard drive without it.

I always download a season of a show, watch it, then promptly burn them or delete depending on how I feel about the quality of the program.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Well I just downloaded season 3, and I'm on episode 4 so far. There has been some really good stuff, but also a lot of crap. I'm glad they're slowly trimming down all the crappy people. You could tell from the first challenge that Tre and Hung were in it to win it.

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Part of me would rather bang Gail than Padma. She'd probably be into all kinds of freaky ****.

Seasons 2 and 3 were the best. Top Chef Chicago (4) was meh, and this one has relied on too many gimmicky challenges. You don't get down to the good chefs until they've only got six or seven contestants, though. (Alternately, you don't get to find out who's good until then because they have so many people to cover.)

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosz
Part of me would rather bang Gail than Padma. She'd probably be into all kinds of freaky ****.

uhoh.gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I'd rather do them both at the same time.

But I will probably never be THAT good of a chef.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last I heard kwilk was incapable of downloading torrents (no joke, he couldn't figure it out)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads