• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by davo10375
sorry, its actually caressing boys frequently
bounce2.gif

Thanks chrono... the detroit cut fits you better then me I guess... is it skinnier than the "berlin" cut? Tried on last seasons detroit (waxed sort of black) in a 32/34 today and even with the 32 with which the waist was a bit too tight, the calf and leg opening were too skinny. 50% off also... gah

where2kop?

davo10375

Reaction score
A store called Zekka in perth... google them for the email not sure if they will ship out or anything though. Don't have an online store either... fair amount of ***** 50% off by RO/Raf/Undercover/CDG-shirt at the moment.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ It seems that the economy is ****** the "recession-proof (high-end niche)" stores too. Even Atelier is doing 40 per cent off.

davo10375

Reaction score
Store is doing alright I think obviously its not very busy though due to location and its a small store anyway... has a great and always busy coffee place attatched as part of it which probably helps to.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by davo10375
sorry, its actually caressing boys frequently
bounce2.gif

Thanks chrono... the detroit cut fits you better then me I guess... is it skinnier than the "berlin" cut? Tried on last seasons detroit (waxed sort of black) in a 32/34 today and even with the 32 with which the waist was a bit too tight, the calf and leg opening were too skinny. 50% off also... gah

Detroits are much skinnier than berlin. I had a pair of berlins for a bit but the cut just didn't suit me. Drkshdw jeans i see fit differently based on the season and wash. These are a size 30 and fit me pretty well albeit tight. I've also seen measurements on 31s that looks like 29s so i'd say it's a must try thing or at least have measurements.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
^ It seems that the economy is ****** the "recession-proof (high-end niche)" stores too. Even Atelier is doing 40 per cent off.

Atelier always does 40 off, they just never put any good **** on sale just garbage japanese labels (and I don't mean yy).

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Atelier always does 40 off, they just never put any good **** on sale just garbage japanese labels (and I don't mean yy).
haha. Do you mean like Julius? Because i would do horrible, ungodly things for a Julius leather. Also not really my steez, but Miharayasuhiro is pretty cool, also KK Attachment. And the more streetwear brands like N (n) and Undercover. lol. Namedropping FTW!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I hate all that **** but the most unpopular stuff they put on sale yet.

carol christian poellsmoker, carpe (rip), luc, and ma+ don't go on sale along with select pieces from other lines

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
You don't like it, the kitonbriony?

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Advil
whatcha smokin there? i have quite the humidor and collection myself
smile.gif

-Cohiba Siglo II

Back to Topic

Temp - 21c, sunny & nice
Days Agenda - Tuesday, meetings, lunch with MD & dinner with friends

After a long day at the office & dinner - no cigar tonight..
L1070271.jpg

Car coat Muji
Suit Herringbone
Shirt Herringbone
Tie Muji
Socks Pantharella
F/wear\t- C&J Hand Grades on 337 last "Belgrave"
Bag Prada
PS Kent Wang
Pen Delta
Cuff links dreaded silk knots in navy, but they are great as they make no noise as I tap away on my MacAir (that aluminium..)
Watch IWC BIG Pilot
Tie-clip Bottega Veneta
Frames Rayban pre Luxotica buy-out - 1996 with light amber transition lense (for total manouche effect)
Odeur\tKiehls

SAD DAY AS HERRINGBONE HAS GONE INTO RECEIVERSHIP!!! I hear Henry Bucks & Harrolds are also suffering.. My support goes to Ethan..

JO3B

Reaction score
i1a5uw.jpg
don't really know how i feel about this. i love the jeans but i don' know about the double cuff. anyway EG Bedford Walmart Flannel Wearhouse Crockett & Jones EDIT:
s2qydj.jpg
I beanied up, tucked in, and pocket squared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads